2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Having dinner tonight with dhartmann, tntcigarguy and our wives at Pacino's.
ruge2u6e.jpg

On the plane so time for random thoughts with 441.

Seeing deuce shoot his PB yesterday was something special. Dude has made huge strides in a very short time and to see his passion for the game is awesome.-- Tom is awesome! and great things are coming from that guy!

Didn't know ordering medium well steak at Kobe would be so entertaining. --Who does that???

My wife "warding" at breakfast sat am was something I'll never forget. "Warding" lives on? AWESOME!

Sounds like a great time!!

Quick thoughts from the weekend...

1. To my wife MikeDean is now Stow. Just too many Mike's for her.

2. Big spoon duffs one on 18.

3. I almost had to file a police report after looking up and seeing MWard pointing two butter knifes at me.

4. Deuce has really improved his game.

5. The term "Firm" makes no sense to a female when it comes to putting.

6. THP events can be compared to nothing. Just straight up amazing.

We're on the plane back. What a wonderful event! We had such an amazing time. I have some photos that I'll add to the thread tomorrow. Everyone travel safe and I hope to see you at a future THP event.

Where is the waiting list for Love Is In The Air II? :)

Of course almost to ohio...sun is now gone and weather is crappy and leading to bumpy ride...blah

We're on the plane back. What a wonderful event! We had such an amazing time. I have some photos that I'll add to the thread tomorrow. Everyone travel safe and I hope to see you at a future THP event.

Where is the waiting list for Love Is In The Air II? :)

Your wife was a huge help at dinner last night with translating.

the sun is gone because it's sundown not because it's ohiotopia, quit whining chutter!

Car ride from airport is 30 minutes anyone know how long that will take g-rex to walk?

Sounds like this was a great time for everybody...just like all the THP events

Car ride from airport is 30 minutes anyone know how long that will take g-rex to walk?

6 hours or until I get in and pick her up. #IGotYourBack

Finally getting ready to board our delayed flight. That puts us walking in the door at around 2am. #iseethecaseofthemondays

And now it's the wait and see if the clubs made it game

Had a great dinner with our new friends, Gene and Diana (Mr and Mrs. certif_able). Gonna be hard leaving to go back to the real world in the morning. We had such a great time meeting and hanging out with so many new friends. Hope that this event returns next year and we get to be a part of it .

de2atana.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just got home and took a shower. After today's round and then walking around Epcot for a few hours, let's just say I was a little salty. I feel much better now.

Apologies to Erky & Jamie, sorry for the wild shot in your direction.

No worries. That hole was odd. JB actually hit his drive before we saw the group in front of us down there way right of everything, but definitely in range. Later, I was waiting for the green to clear from the fairway, and didn't realize what a long trek back to the cart it was, or I would have pulled the trigger. I had spotters keeping an eye on things, when they weren't busy screaming about weird bugs. The ball landed a few feet right of our cart, and bounced dead left, barely hitting the cart. No harm, no foul.

Home...safe travels to everyone and thank you for making this such an awesome weekend

Just had dinner with the Coers and Dhart clan. Thanks for a wonderful time we enjoyed it. Sad to be leaving early tomorrow but we had a awesome weekend.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Just had dinner with the Coers and Dhart clan. Thanks for a wonderful time we enjoyed it. Sad to be leaving early tomorrow but we had a awesome weekend.

Where did you all go? I'm still full from lunch.

#32shrimp

Back