Official Handicap Index - Now Part of THP - Open For Signup

Perfect. I actually had a similar problem with a course not being set up for 9 hole scores. Shot them an email and has a response and the problem was fixed in a day and a half. Saved the card, went back in and put my score in and boom. I will say that they have been pretty "on the spot" with problems or issues when people contact them. Glad to hear it is getting addressed.

JM

Just got an email saying they fixed it, so just need to go in there and reenter it. Will try when I get back on the computer.

Well they fixed the issue and updated the scores, what they did do wrong is the yaradage lol. Says that whites are 9,164 yards LOL I knew I thought the course was playing long that day, might be why I shot a 99... And I reentered it and it looks much better on my scorecard.
redtailyardage.jpg
redtail-1.jpg

Last edited:
alright, I go to select course. I find my course and hit select. then nothing happens.

Entered three more scores and trending back up from 9.8 - 10. Still LOTS of #worktobedone

Entered three more scores and trending back up from 9.8 - 10. Still LOTS of #worktobedone

Hope to be down their with ya by end of the summer
5 points is alot to drop, but we'll see

My first handicap was finally posted with the May 1st revision. 4.4

I need to get some more scores in there!

I have been trying to log my rounds into the Handicap tracker but when I go to select a course it doesn't add it to the list and won't allow me post because I can't get it to keep the course selected?

Been thinking about this lately, signing up. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I have been trying to log my rounds into the Handicap tracker but when I go to select a course it doesn't add it to the list and won't allow me post because I can't get it to keep the course selected?

There appears to be a glitch that occurs if you do it through the THP portal. Go to http://www.ushandicap.com/home/default.asp and do it there. Shouldnt be an issue.

Thanks for the tip, I've logged my scores but there are no USGA club memberships offered for my area.

You can also put in a random or nearby zip code to find a club. No geographic restrictions on joining.

You can also put in a random or nearby zip code to find a club. No geographic restrictions on joining.

Thanks for that tip

Can you not post putts on the ushandicap app?

No have to go online and do it

Ok thanks brad. I know if you post online you can see your putts on the app. But didn't know if there was away to.

Ok thanks brad. I know if you post online you can see your putts on the app. But didn't know if there was away to.

Ya I wish you could do stats on the app. Would make it much nicer

Have my five rounds in finally. Of course I think my cap is around 20 something, so a lot of work for me to put in before June and hopefully September.

So, how does one join this? I need to join a golf clu bu there are no available offers near me.

I did, it says: Purchase a membership online to a USGA licensed golf club.
I click that, and it brings me to the site to put in my zip code, I put my zip code in and this comes up:
We're sorry, but there are no offers available for your area.

Back