THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I hope to make this one. July 19th might be the best for me. Daughter is on swim team this summer. Her events are on Saturday. Last one is July 12th.

I think I can make just about anytime in July if that is when we are thinking.

I'm in.

I do plan on going down before July and playing it though.

I'm in.

I do plan on going down before July and playing it though.

Let me know when you are going down, I would love to go

Let me know when you are going down, I would love to go

Definitely will. Also plan on coming up your way, we can meet somewhere for sure.

Definitely will. Also plan on coming up your way, we can meet somewhere for sure.

I'm heading to Joplin on the evening of July 24th to play in a tourney with my step-dad on the 26th. If you guys are up for it, we could start a thread for a meetup either the 25th or 27th.

I was just checking my calender for the summer. Noticed that I only have the weekend of June 7 open for the month. If some would like to go to Winstar that weekend, I'm good with that. I know that doesn't work for many and I was thinking July would be a better time period for this anyway. Any thoughts. Pre MC type of event for you all going?

Works for me

I can't do 6/7, headed to South Padre that day.

6/7 is good by me

If your going to in Joplin then, lets set something up. If the 25th since its a Friday I could play be it would need to be after lunch in Springfield. We could play at millwood.
The 27th I could play anywhere. Peoria Ridge in Miami, OK is a really nice course that have been wanting to get back down to play.

I'm heading to Joplin on the evening of July 24th to play in a tourney with my step-dad on the 26th. If you guys are up for it, we could start a thread for a meetup either the 25th or 27th.

I can probably do 6/7

Looks like we need to get a spead sheet going for the weekends to see which one we can get the most on. People posting right now will just get lost in a few pages. I'm pretty open in July.

Looks like we need to get a spead sheet going for the weekends to see which one we can get the most on. People posting right now will just get lost in a few pages. I'm pretty open in July.

Logic has no place in this thread...LOL

Are you volunteering? :alien:

I think he did. Lol

I am a busy man................and you know me, I probably won't even be able to attend?!

What is the date of the MC? JULY 16 weekend?

Back