THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16.8 trending 15.4.

Things are starting to come together....It's all happening:banana:

Nice job brother.

Shot an 89 my last round on Thursday, and am trending down to a 14.5.

Mine shows me trending down to a 12.3 right now

Look at this guy go...any to go AD

Just lucky to be putting up some decent rounds as I'm getting the handicap established...one decent one can still make some solid movement.

Currently trending down to 14.1 from 15.3. Heading in the right direction.

Just lucky to be putting up some decent rounds as I'm getting the handicap established...one decent one can still make some solid movement.

I'm a big fan of decent rounds, failed to do it yesterday

Still not a believer in my handicap, posted a couple scores from the weekend and it keeps showing trending down. With both scores being played above the handicap. Oh well, I guess it will balance itself in time.

20 trending 19.1. Almost there! Need a couple more strokes to come off a good round for me.

20.5 moved to 19.3 after Saturday.

Currently trending .1 up unfortunately. Been carding some high 70's rounds because I can't keep my driver in the fairway costing me chances to give myself a chance to score.

3 good scores about to roll off, 3 new scores about to hit, 2 of which STINK

Playing a nice local muni , but kinda on the easy side .. But a nice course . Scores of 35/38/63 (executive side of a par of 60) , and a 72 at a tough course Saturday . Good rounds with a index of 4.6 trending to a high 3 now . Not bad for this early in the season .. Goal is still to be lower than a 3 that I was last year . Tough when course rating is 3 under par for a scratch golfer . Course is easy .. But not a push over

Playing a nice local muni , but kinda on the easy side .. But a nice course . Scores of 35/38/63 (executive side of a par of 60) , and a 72 at a tough course Saturday . Good rounds with a index of 4.6 trending to a high 3 now . Not bad for this early in the season .. Goal is still to be lower than a 3 that I was last year . Tough when course rating is 3 under par for a scratch golfer . Course is easy .. But not a push over

What's it called??

I play a nice little 36 hole course called michigan city municipal . They have a regulation 18 holes and a executive 18!holes . I like both sides really , the course isn't long .. But tree lined with some tough to read greens . A little easy for me. , but right by my sons day care .. Drop him off , and go play before work . But again both course ratings are under 70 .. Not that efficient to break par eAch time out yet

This revision should be interesting. Mine will increase, the only question is how much.

Mine is going up again as well. Just a hair over 4. Not really putting up any good scores but the course difficulty keeps it reasonably low. I hope I'm turning a corner here. my mental game is a mess.

OOB has me trending from a 35.4 to a 34.5 after I entered my score from Orange County National this weekend. If I keep this up, I will be sub-30 soon. Hope to play Wednesday. A friend of mine gave me the number of a coach in Wilmington, NC who he said helped him a lot in getting a consistent swing. I am giving him a call tomorrow to see if I can spend a couple of hours with him one day. Bummed my instructor moved away, but I still have all the notes I took during my lessons. Hoping that for the most part those hold me over until I can find another local instructor. Wondering if I shouldn't just let the lessons I took sink in before I switch to someone else so quickly though.

Mine should go down more as I dropping a 27 and replacing it with a 25. Now I have to start breaking 90 in order see future drops.

Mine should go down more as I dropping a 27 and replacing it with a 25. Now I have to start breaking 90 in order see future drops.

I can't believe your HCP is that high. You have a decent swing and hit the ball pretty consistently. Is it just putting and short game?

I can't believe your HCP is that high. You have a decent swing and hit the ball pretty consistently. Is it just putting and short game?

Putting and short game mostly. Until I got my Amp Cell in November I used to lose a few drives a round also. I never broke 100 on a full length course until last year. I also tend to chunk a few iron shots fat every round. I can get around the course pretty well however things just tend to add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back