Fitting & Instruction w/ Pat O'Brien

Interesting and well documented! It's certainly an eye opener when you go to another course and don't bring the proper skills/putter with you to score. You think the putter you have in your bag is the ticket. Sometimes this just isn't the case especially if your gamer is ill fitted for your needs.

So good #Cookie. You know we may have to change you to $Cookie now though...

Great summary of what had to be a thoroughly enjoyable fitting with Pat himself. I'm a little surprised that you went back to traditional after gaming the counterbalanced for awhile. But, I can understand that if it's fitted properly, it should feel really good.

Great writeup, #Cookie! Getting fit for a putter is something I've never done, but have always been intrigued by. Hope you enjoyed it!

Great recap #Cookie!

Glad I caught your write up #cookie. Everyone on Cobra/Puma should be thankful for this awesome experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Great right up cookie. That is so freaking cool. Looks like you got some great insight there. Hope it pays off for you!

Good stuff, Cookie.

I really like those shoes you are wearing. Pumas?

Was this your MC fitting through your OEM?

That's awesome Cookie, the walk in technique is pretty cool! I would die for an opportunity to spend time with Pat. thanks for sharing this part of the MC Journey buddy

Good stuff, Cookie.

I really like those shoes you are wearing. Pumas?

Was this your MC fitting through your OEM?

Yes sir, the new Monolites.

And yes again, this was setup via my tour rep and SeeMore for the MC.

He is the best there is.
Im priviliged to call him a friend and learn each time I am around him.
^^^What he said. Had the privilege of taking and watching lessons with my daughter for several years. Best teacher andd one of the nicest people I have ever been around.

What an awesome experience Cookie! It's great to see that the instruction and fitting you got were similar in principal to what the rest of us experienced (or will). Jim is my guy and all, but I would have killed for the Pat O'Brien experience!

Nice write up buddy.....and Pat O'Brien to top it off!

Niiiiiiiice

Thanks for the bump Adam as I totally missed this. Very nice write-up Cookie. I'm glad it went well for you. After reading this makes me wish for the SeeMore event even more come June!

Great write-up cookie!

That's an awesome experience. I definitely have putter fitting on my list of things to do.

Not a lot of ways I'm jealous of the other #THPMC staffers. But the instruction the Cobra guys are getting through SeeMore is something I'm more than a tad envious of!

Great write-up, Cookie. Thank you. Pat O'Brien is a putter genius.

Didn't know for sure where to post, but thought this might work, interesting to see Pat working with KJ.

Back