Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

We will have Dan in the pairing in front of us, and Wardy in the pairing behind us...it's definitely a reunion.

I'll wave to you guys on close tee boxes.

Don't let this keep you away from asking for a leisurely weekend round.

I dont remember much from the round last year except me and Castor dribbled a few balls off the tee on the back.

Oh and his short game is AWFUL :alien:

The Andrews vs the Wards, I like it!

Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Awesome to see these out baby ! I can't wait to tee it up with my dude Howzat!! Trout and Six, we are going to play some awesome golf and have a blast !!

looking at these a little more. I love that Howzat and WCBM are paired together. They played their first ever MC match paired together and killed it on the course.

Oh man this one is going to be a very interesting and strategy filled round. All great matchups and I see some clutch shots being made come Saturday afternoon.

Will be nice to play along side you rather than against you.

I'm pretty sure it will be my first time that my playing partner is of the same sponsor of me. Let's mini driver the heck out of Caledonia.

Will be nice to play along side you rather than against you.

Hey Ryan, if Dean calls you blanket at some point, it's a term of endearment. Just go with it.

Wow! Caught me by surprise this morning. Looks like I have an all Team THP Saturday with Hawk and Mike in the morning, and DDEC and War in the afternoon. I get to tee it up with some guys I've always wanted to play with, except for that 441 guy in the morning round. I played with him at Mission Inn and had a ball. Chutting will be his downfall. HeHe. What a great day this is shaping up to be. I'm so looking forward to playing with you guys and my partners Pete and Doug. This is going to be fun.

more great pairings for this round. i cannot wait to see the coverage for alternate shot, as much as i was dreading it i have to say it was the funnest round last year

Citygolfer and Stategolfer vs best and Adam west? This is going to be a lot of fun indeed!

Citygolfer and Stategolfer vs best and Adam west? This is going to be a lot of fun indeed!

Lmao.. going to be a solid match. Afternoon exhaustion, alt shot, more precise shots needed... will be a pleasure to share the field with you on this day.

Well alrighty then!!! A little #Cookie and Panda action for Scarnici and myself. That should be some fun

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Very interesting matches indeed, I like it!

Looking forward to it with Panda, flog, and Christian!

This is going to be a lot of fun. We will have our hands full but we will show up ready to go to work

Really looking forward to it guys

Alternate shot is going to be quite the test, love those pairings though, it's going to definitely be an exciting second round!

Very cool. There are a few matches that make me go "wow, that will be a fun one to watch"

Some very interesting pairings for the PM rounds. Love some of the teams, Howzat/WCBM, Freddie/Cookie, Dean/Ryan just to name a few. Solid pairings and setting up for some quality matches!

Brad/kc......looking forward to bashing the ball around with your 2. I met Brad last year and kc this year in Dallas. 2 of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I will have to put that aside for a bit to make sure we give you boys a good match! Gonna be great!

Atlgolfer(Seth), drawing team Hackers 2 rounds in a row! We are making sure you will be well taken care of during your stay at True Blue and Caledonia! Ha!

Donne it will be an absolute pleasure playing with you again. This time minus a leprechaun unless Paladdin is interested? Haha

I'm about short enough for it. But I'm not Irish.

Honestly, though, Rick, this pairing is definitely one I'm looking forward to. Seeing the hard work you've put in this past year pay off is going to be an honest to God pleasure no matter how the match itself goes.

So now I am officially 2.0 instead of just Ward! Just lots of Great Shot Ward!

Awesome. Nothing like a tough match to bring out the best. It will be an honor to play second round with my partner Brad against great opponents like Big Time and JeffJohn!

Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys. It's gonna be a great match-up.

I have a feeling V.man will hit every fairway off the tee. That is just huge in this format. I'm sure Doug will certainly enjoy that.

I have a feeling V.man will hit every fairway off the tee. That is just huge in this format. I'm sure Doug will certainly enjoy that.

Thats about as much of a guarantee in life as you can get

The pairings look great. Some really even matches for sure. I have a very high comfort level playing with Tim but we will need to be at our best. It is interesting to look at the stategy of each Cap't. Caledonia is a very different animal than True Blue and I felt I needed to switch up the pairings to do well in the afternoon round.

Yeah, he is a fairway machine!

Panda: let the strategy begin. We can figure out who is teeing off where to maximize our strengths.

Love this part of the process!

Back