TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost home after an incredible day .... Will write a full entry but that was the most fun I have had in some time. What I got fit for was even crazier but the numbers don't lie. I'm pumped!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Almost home after an incredible day .... Will write a full entry but that was the most fun I have had in some time. What I got fit for was even crazier but the numbers don't lie. I'm pumped!!!

I can't wait to hear about how it went

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear it.

I like crazy talk

Looking forward to hearing about this one.

I can't wait to read about your experience!

Nice dude!!! We will be waiting !!

Bring on the details!!!

With a tease like that, I can't wait to hear the details of the fitting.

Due to the fires in Carlsbad, TaylorMade has been closed because the fires are/were so close to their office. I am working with them to get your clubs ordered very soon, but this put a slight delay in things.

We both sincerely apologize for the delay, but also greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Due to the fires in Carlsbad, TaylorMade has been closed because the fires are/were so close to their office. I am working with them to get your clubs ordered very soon, but this put a slight delay in things.

We both sincerely apologize for the delay, but also greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

No problem, safety first. No need to apologize!

No problem GG. Prayers with all those in Carlsbad

Yea no kidding no offense to a you Morgan and JB, but safety kind of trumps this. Hopefully they get that fire under control.

Hopefully the fire gets contained and all is ok out in Carlsbad. Obviously this is not as important as that situation.

The clubs aren't as important as their well being. Hopefully they're ok and not in harm's way

Hoping everyone out there is safe!

No worries GG, I know you guys are doing everything you can for us, and that is greatly appreciate. Plus, the extra time, for me, is a saving grace, because I am SO lost right now!

No problems here, I hope everyone is alright out there.

I should have a menu for you guys to order from today!! Don't quote me on it though, but that's what I am aiming for. Also, be on the look out for a little something special from TaylorMade. Some with FedEx Manager already got the notification. :smile:

u6ejeze2.jpg

I should have a menu for you guys to order from today!! Don't quote me on it though, but that's what I am aiming for. Also, be on the look out for a little something special from TaylorMade. Some with FedEx Manager already got the notification. :smile:

If that doesn't get you TM guys excited, I don't know what will.

Oops, guess I just quoted Morgan on it, my bad. :alien:

Well, that's certainly welcome news this fine morning!

My FedEx manager going off on Saturday got me excited. The menu might just be too much for one day. Might have to break out a party hat or some celebration music or something.

Can't wait to see what strings you pulled for us Morgan!

I shall be on the lookout for both now. Going to be a fun week that's for sure.

My FedEx manager going off on Saturday got me excited. The menu might just be too much for one day. Might have to break out a party hat or some celebration music or something.

Can't wait to see what strings you pulled for us Morgan!

We shall party together. I'm pretty close the bag setup I have in mind.

Well that brought me out of the bachelor party hangover pretty quickly!!! Cannot wait to hear the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back