Awesome news! Clear pictures!

Heck yes! Thanks Ben!

Anyone notice that when someone is quoting the name of the person they are quoting isn't showing up on tapatalk? Seen this before a long time ago I think.

Anyone notice that when someone is quoting the name of the person they are quoting isn't showing up on tapatalk? Seen this before a long time ago I think.

In Jman's post above I see War Eagle just fine...

Way to go Ben!

Awesome indeed. So freaking handy, thanks Ben!

In Jman's post above I see War Eagle just fine...

Here's what I see

e8ume6e9.jpg

Tapatalk

Seems to be a difference between iOS and Android.

Testing quite and picture from iOS.

mugy8eby.jpg

ETA: highest quality available was like 574x400. Not perfect quality but not as grainy as in the past.

Mike- I have a feeling the old version of Tapatalk you are using is causing the issue. There is a reason it was made obsolete. That trick might not work for us anymore.

Mike- I have a feeling the old version of Tapatalk you are using is causing the issue. There is a reason it was made obsolete. That trick might not work for us anymore.

Kinda random that it happens now though.

Might be time for a change....which SUCKS

Kinda random that it happens now though.

Might be time for a change....which SUCKS
I would imagine the updated Tapatalk that been installed last night just doesnt jive with the original app version.

Tapatalk

yqagary4.jpg

Test.....pics working much better now!

Tapatalk sucks again.

Typically it does.

I've often wondered how that seems to be such a repeated opinion.

I've had every version since the first one and the only issue I've ever had was the recent problem with the pictures not uploading with correct resolution.

I love it.

Latest Tapatalk app on the iPad is freaking sweet. Makes browsing the forum incredibly easy. Best upgrade i've seen for this app in quite some time.

Latest Tapatalk app on the iPad is freaking sweet. Makes browsing the forum incredibly easy. Best upgrade i've seen for this app in quite some time.

I thought you used a G-Pad? You went back to the iPad?

I'm going to reload it and check it out. The older version was bad!

Wish iPhone would improve!

I thought you used a G-Pad? You went back to the iPad?

I have both.

ipad was needed for work, as our bike fits are done via an App from Specialized that was horrendous to use via android.

My tapatalk has been going crazy today. I think I got 8 notifications for the same post all in about 5 mins. On top of that I keep getting notifications from like 3 hours ago. Very frustrating.

Back