2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Ready to go for the 1pm sign ups. Kinda hard to do any work right now lol.

Really? It looks tougher on paper. I liked Mission Inn and Grand Cypress, and I know I'd love PGA National.

No, definitely not really. But TX courses are the hardest in the world...Just ask the Texans. :angel:

It would be very helpful if you did, but it's not necessary right away. We have a limited number of people who can go, and we will need to make sure the roommate situation works out properly, so the sooner I know this the better.

Thanks GG. Would definitely let you know within the next few weeks (by mid june) if that was possible. Do not want to make things any more difficult for you, so if you gave me a deadline I would have an answer to you by then (again, assuming I can get in to this bad boy!)

Thanks GG. Would definitely let you know within the next few weeks (by mid june) if that was possible. Do not want to make things any more difficult for you, so if you gave me a deadline I would have an answer to you by then (again, assuming I can get in to this bad boy!)

You aren't the only one. The girlfriend wants to go but wants a deadline of when she has to commit. Obviously I'm going to wait to see if I get in. But she's certainly wanting a text today by 120 haha

Will probably have +1 if plan comes through.

For good luck.... I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch!

I hear one can get an amazing grilled cheese at PGA National

I am in the same boat, my girlfriend would love to go but I won't know today. Pretty much going to try to get in and see what happens.

Well if II get in. I'll be solo. So with all the +1's possibly coming. JB and Morgan you may find me wandering around on the free night looking for a friendly face. Ha

No +1 for me. This will be my last golf outing being single. Looking to have some fun before I get married. :D

Looks like I'll be in the middle of a business lunch at 1. Sorry for their luck!

For good luck.... I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch!

I hear one can get an amazing grilled cheese at PGA National

I'm eating a quick frozen Tai Pei meal so I can get back to the computer in time. Wonder how the Chinese food is at the resort.

Well if II get in. I'll be solo. So with all the +1's possibly coming. JB and Morgan you may find me wandering around on the free night looking for a friendly face. Ha

That wont happen at a THP Event. Everybody ends up together.

I'll be solo as well, dude. Plenty of peeps will be.

That wont happen at a THP Event. Everybody ends up together.

Oh I'm sure it will be an awesome party. . I was just joking with the run of the plus one talk going on. And it's great that some will be able to bring their SO's. Sounds like it was a hit at love in the air. Of course I know that was designed that way.

I would look forward to meeting and hanging with a lot of new friends.

I'll be solo as well, dude. Plenty of peeps will be.

I plan on being with 40 old and new friends having the time of our lives, bantering about how awesome the experience is!
Sharing food, drink, and laughs.

Who wants to hang out?

Will probably have +1 if plan comes through.

So I can't room with you or is that still an option? :wink:

I can't remember, who are the lucky 6 that punched their tickets already?

I just keep staring at the clock. It's gonna be INSANITY trying to grab one of those spots.

I plan on being with 40 old and new friends having the time of our lives, bantering about how awesome the experience is!
Sharing food, drink, and laughs.

Who wants to hang out?

CJ hanging with you would be an honor and a guaranteed blast --this I know

Just this little obstacle of being one of the first 32 left to deal with. Ha

Trout bum, lightning bolt, capt dru, and jank

just over 30 to go!!

I'm getting all kinds of stir crazy counting down the minutes

Back