2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Anyone I need to push over to the right side of the fence on this one? hurry up and speak now

War Eagle just gave a whole nation of THPers heart attacks with that one line haha

Anyone else have Eye of the Tiger in their head?

Dude, you just made my stomach turn.
I bet he's laughing his butt off right now at all the stomach's he just turned. He must have stock in Rolaids :)

Anyone I need to push over to the right side of the fence on this one? hurry up and speak now

Its PGA National, Bridgestone, and THP, if anyone needs a push they have bigger issues! :alien:

This is going to sell out quicker than it takes to click the mouse button.

Getting into this would be the best 30th birthday present ever (birthday is in June, but would just ask for $ for birthday to put towards trip)

I'm ready! The van is gassed up!

Let's do this!!

Getting into this would be the best 30th birthday present ever (birthday is in June, but would just ask for $ for birthday to put towards trip)
Mine is Monday coming up, so I'd gladly take it as an early present!!

So you are saying there's a chance.

There is, LITA did a lot for her and seeing all the good things people had to say about her in the recaps has her pondering

Great birthday present, I'm 32 tomorrow and guess what I'm trying to get myself a trip to?

Who's excited? I'm excited.

There is, LITA did a lot for her and seeing all the good things people had to say about her in the recaps has her pondering

Don't blame her one bit buddy. Also, bravo on the pricing for this dude. It is insane

Who's excited? I'm excited.

This guy CAPT!

A shame we cant share a room and ride in the same cart for 11 hours....again

Anybody wanna throw an over/under on how fast this fills up? My guess is 90 seconds, and I might take the under

Yeah it will most likely be 1 second.

Just a reminder that if you do not get in, the waiting list has a way of panning out quite a bit.

Made it home just in time for this. Now to grab a cold beverage and get excited!

Yeah it will most likely be 1 second.

Just a reminder that if you do not get in, the waiting list has a way of panning out quite a bit.
QFT

If I don't make it, the very next email I send will be to GG for the waiting list.

Home stretch here, everyone. Hope to see you guys on the other side.

QFT

If I don't make it, the very next email I send will be to GG for the waiting list.

your first entry automatically get you on the waiting list if you don't make it

Back