2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

And just like that...This guy comes out of retirement.
#HawkSweat
#NoBearFear
#iBarTheRightWay
#IdiotFree

Pretty excited about this. Erica said she'd come if it worked out as well. Going to be a great time for both of us! Easily my favorite resort I've been to.

I'm going to wrestle me a bear. Wooooooooooooo.

and drink an Arnold Palmer while playing the Palmer? Looking forward to meeting you bro.

congrats to everyone that got in... another crushing defeat for me. im sure you all will enjoy the living s**t out of pga!

Dear Hawk,

I have some bad news for you. I will be there too.

Sincerely,

Person You Love to Avoid, But Not This Time

Fingers were crossed. Sorry, but it's the law!

I'm going to wrestle me a bear. Wooooooooooooo.

I have not met your lady, but that doesn't sound very flattering.

(Way to go!)

You cant spell PS4 without JLukes...Well you can, but thats okay.

You're confusing "PS4" with "BF4."

I was referring to my buddy TexasHacker34, who has managed to evade me for years. Well, NO MORE!

Deposit sent, heart racing and adrenaline pumping. This feeling is addicting, just like spending time with THPers.

Real life Hawk makes Internet Hawk look like mother Theresa

I am freaking jacked to get back to PGA National. Such a special place and can't wait to face the trap again.

I love the excitement around these threads. There are 74 people in here right now and sign ups are over. That's awesome. Stoked for all of you who be there. This one will surely be phenomenal.

Time to shop for flights and appropriate ammo, 'cause I'm going Bear hunting in September!

Last edited:
now I feel like I need a ps4

Disclaimer: Very unofficial list, but just a recap of the names that responded that they are in. By this account 08 spots of the 32 still not mentioned. Let me know if I missed someone that responded. Trying to work and compile this at the same time. Work is fruitless right now :)

What a great list of members, can't wait to Wrestle The Bear with you guys.

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
gregdrews
Jukes
mmaynard11
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Triple Bogey Tim
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk

Ive seen 26 announced so far

Disclaimer: Very unofficial list, but just a recap of the names that responded that they are in. By this account 09 spots of the 32 still not mentioned. Let me know if I missed someone that responded. Trying to work and compile this at the same time. Work is fruitless right now :)

What a great list of members, can't wait to Wrestle The Bear with you guys.

Rambler

You can add me.

Deposit sent. Can't wait to meet most of you guys. September is going to be awesome!

Deposit sent and confirmation received.

Wow! What a rush! I can never get enough of this.

Back