2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

$$$ sent. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September.

I cannot wait to try an iBar Grilled Cheese.

It's great - and really just about all the food there is. There's a nice little area with build your own chili dogs too right down by the cart area.

It's great - and really just about all the food there is. There's a nice little area with build your own chili dogs too right down by the cart area.

Love Chili Dogs. Amazingness.

Words do not describe how freaking excited I am

You can add me.
Done, I think I read yours right after I copied and pasted. Can't wait to meet you and buy you a beer for all the great work you do hear. I might be buying a lot beers with all the great staff members going :)

Can't believe I made it..... I pre- wrote the email this morning and had it my draft folder that way all I had to do was hit send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please understand that Wait Lists are a good thing and people get in all the time from them.
QFT, I did get to go to the Hilton Head Invitational from the wait list.

Love Chili Dogs. Amazingness.

Words do not describe how freaking excited I am

It's hard to pick a favorite thing about that place, but if I'm picking (other than the golf), it's gotta just be the ambience of the iBar. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Is it September yet? What a great way to end the summer.

I'm going to wrestle me a bear. Wooooooooooooo.
haha If ya need any bear wrestling lessons just stop by Georgia on ya way down :thumb:

Congrats to everyone who got in! You all are in for one heck of a good time!!! :bomb:

Thanks here's the updated list with those added. Now 27 by my count

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
gregdrews
Jukes
mmaynard11
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Triple Bogey Tim
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk
Mancrest
MikeG
NiteOwl03

Last edited:
It's hard to pick a favorite thing about that place, but if I'm picking (other than the golf), it's gotta just be the ambience of the iBar. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Is it September yet? What a great way to end the summer.

Its so perfect. Or that walk down the hallway with all of the golf stuff lining the walls.
Or the walk outside and see the scoreboard surrounded by all the flags.

Done, I think I read yours right after I copied and pasted. Can't wait to meet you and buy you a beer for all the great work you do hear. I might be buying a lot beers with all the great staff members going :)

Appreciated, but don't you worry about that! It'll be great to meet all these new faces.

Its so perfect. Or that walk down the hallway with all of the golf stuff lining the walls.

And the first tee on the Champion. Such a great setting looking out from above the property. It'll be pretty electric Sunday I'm thinking.

You guys are getting me freaking excited.

As slow painful waits go this one is up there a bit :)

Deposit sent!

My heart is still pounding!

I Freaking LOVE THP!!!!

confirmation received on my deposit. it's official!! I wish this was happening next week.

Can't believe I made it..... I pre- wrote the email this morning and had it my draft folder that way all I had to do was hit send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to do the same thing but josh said that it was important that you followed the signup directions.

Just bring a thing of salt.

Can't wait to soak it all up. It sounds a lot like the first time I visited Pinehurst Resort, I just couldn't get enough of all the memorabilia and trophies placed in the hallways. This is going to be an unforgettable experience...not just golf experience.

Congrats to those that got in!

Crap. Forgot about this today. With getting the house ready and work I completely spaced this. I'll get on the wait list and see what happens.

Appreciated, but don't you worry about that! It'll be great to meet all these new faces.
Oh it will be done!!

Back