Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I've not yet gotten to all the threads, but I'll share here..

All grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Z-Grip Cord - 3 total wraps

Driver - 445 - 9.5 - Diamana Ahina 70x - 45.25 playing length
Fairway - 3+ (14*) - Diamana Ahina 80x - 42.75 playing length
Hybrid - 2h (18*) - VTS Hybrid Black 85x - white ferrule - stock length
Irons - 4 DPC (22*) - 5 DPC (26*) - 6 DPC (30*) - 7 DPC (34*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Irons - 8 CB (38*) - 9 CB (42*) - PW CB (46*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white Ferrule +1/2 inch - 1* upright
Wedge - Satin Chrome 52* (bent to 50*) - Dynamic Gold Tour S400 - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Wedge - Satin Chrome 54* - KBS Tour White Pearl Stiff - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Wedge - Satin Chrome 58* - KBS Tour White Pearl Stiff - white ferrule +1/4 inch
Putter - TD-03 - Steel shaft - 34.5" - standard grip (Not OS)

Combo set!!!!! I'm excited for the chrome wedges too. It's gonna look so good with the white pearl shaft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good thing I never once thought everybody would have it right on the first shot huh? :D
Not sure how many changes have come in already, but it definitely sets a record.
Thank goodness you guys being first got a 24 hour buffer...Nobody else will have that.

Good thing I never once thought everybody would have it right on the first shot huh? :D
Not sure how many changes have come in already, but it definitely sets a record.
Thank goodness you guys being first got a 24 hour buffer...Nobody else will have that.

You would think that the PM to start working on our bags was sent out three days ago instead of a month ago. I'll be the first to admit I had my driver and 3w lengths messed up.

Congrats team Bridgestone?

Thank goodness!

Guilty as charged. Had to make sure my balls were the right color, but anything besides blue would work.

Guilty as charged. Had to make sure my balls were the right color, but anything besides blue would work.

Guilty as well. Decided to change putter length to 35 and grip down as I do now

I bet more than half the team has sent in changes.
But im sorry to say that they are being sent off soon and no changes will be able to be done anymore.

So you're saying it's to late to make make a change? :alien: I kid....kinda? Lol

You are wise and thanks for that.

My only hiccup was that I forgot to specify Black Oxide. So close to gettting it right. I think...

But im sorry to say that they are being sent off soon and no changes will be able to be done anymore.

Dang. One thing I was himming and hawing over. I'm good with my setup tho.

Thanks for your patience with us Josh. I did totally forget to add my ball selection. It has been revised and sent.

Dang. One thing I was himming and hawing over. I'm good with my setup tho.

There were so many different setups I was looking at and would have been happy with. With Bridgestone being so generous and opening the catalogue, it really makes you think of how to best set your bag for success.

Congrats team Bridgestone?
Hell yeah congrats team Bridgestone.

I made one change in my bag and that was the other day. Other wise my bag is set for success or smoke and mirrors. Either way I'm going to the Morgan Cup with a smile on my face, a song in my heart and enough paper cups to fill all water orders.

I can relate to this. Morgan can vouch for me each of the last two years haha

Hey guys I just recently have a 54˚ J40 sitting in my spare club bag if any of you staffers want one to practice with. It's +.5" and 1˚ flat if that matters. Let me know!

I was one of JB's Special kids too :act-up: Familiarity breeds mistakes I guess. Had been looking at the same spreadsheet for so long that I just KNEW it had no mistakes.

Thanks for the buffer.

JM

Just wanted to give the thread a little bump. I'm stoked to have put in our orders, but knowing what I will be gaming in July and how happy I am to get my hands on everything, is going to make me anxious for July.

I went over to Bridgestone's website and noticed they have revamped the layout. It looks pretty darn good and is nice and easy to navigate. http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/

Wow, that is a pretty slick layout. Me likes. Also, having orders in is freaking crazy, and I'm so excited to get a full set of J40 awesomeness.

Just wanted to bump this thread as I continue to be amazed by the performance of the whole line of Bridgestone clubs. Getting picked to represent Bridgestone in the MC, I was worried because their irons are tiny compared to what I was used to, and they have a reputation as being for better players, which I didn't consider myself at the time. Having now hit driver, fw, hybrid, irons, and wedges, I have to say they are amazing clubs all throughout. The driver is controllable yet long, fw are so easy to hit and same with the hybrids, the DPCs are way more playable than they look, and wedges are so versatile. Even if I wasn't getting to keep my MC set (or the next line), I'd still have a bag full of Bridgestone clubs just because they're that good. It really is a shame they don't get marketed like some of the other companies because they really are the diamond in the rough.

No one putts Bridgestone in the corner, no body! The Bstone rocks and can not wait to put my gear in play in July.

They really are some of the best tools out there. I see this company growing their presence on the club side in the future.

JM

They really are some of the best tools out there. I see this company growing their presence on the club side in the future.

JM

I hope you are right. Hardest part about playing Bridgestone clubs is finding them. Once you do though, it's game on.

I'm still curious about what Kinch said about the next line being revolutionary... What could that mean? How do you top the J40s?

Definitely interested to see how they overcome the performance of the J40's. I have been impressed with the line of clubs from top to bottom of the bag. Having not played the Bridgestone line of balls prior, I've asked myself several times why I didn't give them a try.

Just extremely blessed to be sponsored by Bridgestone!

As july comes closer I cant help but think about how awesome Bridgestone has been thus far and how they will top it! Bridgestone has been an incredibly generous OEM and they never cease to amaze. I am so happy to have j40 gear all through out my gamer bag currently and anxiously wait how their next line will be even more revolutionary than the j40

Back