2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Haha, you are missing Mr 441.

I must have updated the wrong list. I did that earlier to him and then added him.

I was in a rush to get out of the office and to the range (the work begins today!!) I already **** down my laptop.

Il have to update it tomorrow.

Sorry MD. It really isn't personal. Ha

Take a look at Jetblue, you get one bag at least. It flies into both airports. That's who I think we're going to fly.

Thanks so much for this, I just found direct flights from SFO to FLL, saves me 2+ hours each way and $150 from Southwest price gouging.

Ok I really couldn't have lived with myself on the drive home if I did that to Mike and didn't fix it. So I came back to my desk and restarted my computer...just for you Mike, Just for you. Now if anyone ask me a question while I'm here, I'll be ticked.

I have one request, can I be present when MD tries to pack his golf travel bag for the trip home :)

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
gregdrews
Jukes
mmaynard11
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Triple Bogey Tim
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk
Mancrest
MIKE (Ultimate Event Planner) Dean441
MikeG
NiteOwl03
Golds
G$$$

Congrats to all that got in. Really hoping I can punch my ticket in Indy! :)

So the wife wants to come, only problem is taking off monday is not an option for her so we'd have to fly back Sunday. And the flight out of PBI is at 510pm. Is that doable?

So the wife wants to come, only problem is taking off monday is not an option for her so we'd have to fly back Sunday. And the flight out of PBI is at 510pm. Is that doable?

Its doable, but you would probably have to skip the trophy celebration meal.

That would be a tough flight to make.

*activate Coers voice*

should be no problem. Usually I show up 40 minutes ahead.

*deactivate Coers voice*

Thanks so much for this, I just found direct flights from SFO to FLL, saves me 2+ hours each way and $150 from Southwest price gouging.

Glad to help.

Also, if its just you its $104 for the car service from FLL to the resort.

Using Tapatalk

Methinks the Champions course eats some folks up..rounds could take a little longer than normal making this close to a #CoersIt

Methinks the Champions course eats some folks up..rounds could take a little longer than normal making this close to a #CoersIt

Especially considering no carts are allowed on fairways.

Especially considering no carts are allowed on fairways.

I don't remember, was it like that last time?

That sounds familiar :alien:

Sure was. Just the Champion Course.

maybe I just never hit a fairway. That's completely possible.

maybe I just never hit a fairway. That's completely possible.

Or still stunned from knocking yourself out with that ball off the tree.

Or still stunned from knocking yourself out with that ball off the tree.

stupid 9th hole. I'm coming back for some revenge on that one.

stupid 9th hole. I'm coming back for some revenge on that one.

Glad I won't be playing to see this. I swear I had a heart attack.

Wife is officially not coming. I'm flying in Friday and flying back early Monday morning

Back