Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did that come from?

Coach Chipper always said he was a low ball hitter. BJ went down and got that one. He hasn't been awful lately.

In an unrelated note, if anyone has MLB The Show 14 on PS3, let me know. My handle is AngryYank.

In an unrelated note, if anyone has MLB The Show 14 on PS3, let me know. My handle is AngryYank.

I will be getting soon. My handle is either capt.dru or capt.dru13

Tigers down 1-0 all night vs. the O's

until Miggy comes up and blasts a 3 run BOMB, then Victor Martinez follows with a bomb of his own!

Tigers down 1-0 all night vs. the O's

until Miggy comes up and blasts a 3 run BOMB, then Victor Martinez follows with a bomb of his own!
Miggy is the MAN!!!!

Oakland is just blowing teams out now. Washington never knew what hit them, and the CWS are pretty much getting the same treatment. We lost 2 starters to TJS and yet are rotation is lights out, with 4 of our 5 sporting sub 2.5 ERA's. And the entire lineup is pretty brutal, with power up and down. Reddick was in a bad slump, so they change his walk up music to Careless Whisper by George Michael lololol and now he is killing it.

I love the A's. No budget. Broken down stadium. Doesn't matter.

Braves spot Teheran a 2-spot in the top of the 1st, but he gives up 3 in the bottom of the 1st. They think he may have a blister problem. Faced 9 batters and threw 41 pitches in one inning of work.

Oakland is just blowing teams out now. Washington never knew what hit them, and the CWS are pretty much getting the same treatment. We lost 2 starters to TJS and yet are rotation is lights out, with 4 of our 5 sporting sub 2.5 ERA's. And the entire lineup is pretty brutal, with power up and down. Reddick was in a bad slump, so they change his walk up music to Careless Whisper by George Michael lololol and now he is killing it.

I love the A's. No budget. Broken down stadium. Doesn't matter.

I was at the game Sunday against the nats and it was over in the first inning. Couldn't believe Norris with the two 3 run shots. Every time he came up after that everyone was executing another. It seems whenever Norris was up there were two guys on.

Marlins up 12-0 in the 4th vs Dodgers. Save those runs for other road games!

Apparently David Ortiz likes Twins pitching. 7 for 10 in 2 games with 4 home runs and 6 RBIs. Not a bad week in two game stretch. Let's hope it is contagious for the rest of the lineup.

Mike Trout with the walk off last night against the Rays! Nice to see the Angels keeping pace with the A's. Sure will be good to get Hamilton back as well as Kole Calhoun. Go Halos!

Superman saves the day!
If you are a misbehaving adult outside Busch Stadium, he will find you. On Thursday, he was busy.

looking good there Taylor

Tigers and red sox game stopped for rain in the 3rd if it takes too long or gets called I'm going to cry cause I have both lester and scherzer in a big money league...10k's between them already

Braves tried to Barve that inning up. 1-1 in STL

Incredible play by Simmons there

I was at the game Sunday against the nats and it was over in the first inning. Couldn't believe Norris with the two 3 run shots. Every time he came up after that everyone was executing another. It seems whenever Norris was up there were two guys on.

They are doing it tonight vs the Indians. In the 2nd inning Reddick hit a grand slam, and Donaldson followed with a 3 run shot. The Cleveland fans hadn't even got comfortable in their seats. Thanks for coming!

Freaking Braves. I remember when their starting pitching was good.

Rangers offense gives Yu no run support again

They are doing it tonight vs the Indians. In the 2nd inning Reddick hit a grand slam, and Donaldson followed with a 3 run shot. The Cleveland fans hadn't even got comfortable in their seats. Thanks for coming!

I was listening to the game. This is the best their offense has been in the last few years, and the pitching is just about as good. I think they're gonna run away with the division, and hopefully go further into October this year

Freaking Braves. I remember when their starting pitching was good.

I chalked this one up to an L before the game started. Once again Lance Lynn finds a way to give up a ton of hits not a lot of runs and get a W. I don't know how he does it

Cleveland has a new savior: Jesus! Hopefully we'll see some new fan wrist bands: WWJH (what would Jesus hit?). If he was from Nazereth, probably .450. But his guy is from Venezuala so I'm guessing .230.

Tigers going for their 10 straight road win tonight in Boston. Up 4-1 end of 5.

Protecting and building upon the best record in baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back