Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a light weight x flex shaft. I've seen promise in the sims so I'm curious to see if it can translate to real world golf. Maybe something with a speed coat it has me very intrigued.

I am pondering a higher torque, stiff shaft that is lower launch and spin. Any ideas? I don't know jack about shafts.

I am pondering a higher torque, stiff shaft that is lower launch and spin. Any ideas? I don't know jack about shafts.

Black tie?

My i20 LW ponder may transition into a purchase this week. No longer if, but when.

My i20 LW ponder may transition into a purchase this week. No longer if, but when.

DO IT!! I am telling you man. My short game has NEVER been better.

Really pondering a higher launch, more forgiving driver. Hit several last night and liked the feel of the Ping G25.

DO IT!! I am telling you man. My short game has NEVER been better.

Oh it's on. If I can ever get my fitter on the phone it will be ordered.

Oh it's on. If I can ever get my fitter on the phone it will be ordered.

Thank me later. It is just so easy to hit!

Thank me later. It is just so easy to hit!

I'll thank you now! Yeah after practicing with the SW for about a half hour before league last night I'm sold. I think (hope) having the CFS in there will help me with my distance control as well.

I'll thank you now! Yeah after practicing with the SW for about a half hour before league last night I'm sold. I think (hope) having the CFS in there will help me with my distance control as well.

Mine has the CFS and I use it for every shot honestly. Full swings with a LW have never been easier. I have no problem out of the sand or anything. Granted, I dont open it up a ton and hit flop shots, but I can pull over any shot with it. It will take some time getting used to it while looking down, but the minute you hit one tight, itll be heaven on earth.

Pondering getting these lenses for my Oakley Half Jackets 2.0's. I have a thing for green.....

$_57.JPG

Oh hell Ricky. Why did you have to do that? I have a white pair of Half Jackets too.

I'm aboutthis close to pulling the trigger on an iron trade. So much temptation. Today when we meet up at the course will tell the full tale.

I'm aboutthis close to pulling the trigger on an iron trade. So much temptation. Today when we meet up at the course will tell the full tale.

getting apex in return??

Oh hell Ricky. Why did you have to do that? I have a white pair of Half Jackets too.

$38 on ebay or you can make an offer....

Speeder shafts. 661 looks fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back