The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

No. I was thinking the same. My boss's brother is the pro there. I'm gonna try to hook something up if I can.

Dude that would be amazing! Your drinks on me the whole weekend hehe.

I definitely want another shot at these courses!!!

I could hardly swing a club during Saturdays event round (sorry Barry) and I think I could make a much better showing in September!

I wouldn't shell out 160 to play it but if I can get that friends and family discount then perhaps. It would be a bucket list course for me for name value alone. Id like to be able to say I played it.
I feel the same way about Harbor Town. Although I'd kind of prefer to try to play one or both of the other Palmetto Dunes courses that I didn't get to see at the Invitational before the actual competition.

There's one course I would practice over the other two, but being that very few of us in already have played there, and it's a competition, I ain't saying which one! :alien:

Also, I heard they had to remove that tree from the range. I guess it didn't survive Hurricane Dean.

I feel the same way about Harbor Town. Although I'd kind of prefer to try to play one or both of the other Palmetto Dunes courses that I didn't get to see at the Invitational before the actual competition.

Yeah, I feel the same. Must focus on the task at hand. My home track is an Arthur Hills so one of the other 2, preferrably Fazio, is where I would like to find my sea legs.

I am so freaking pumped for this. Had to go re-read the thread and make sure I wasn't just dreaming hahaha. Got a lot of work to do for this but I am going to be ready. It will be awesome!!!

Now that PGA National signup is out of the way...How many more are looking at jumping in to the best event in September?

You know I am! Although I'm beginning to think I have a Callaway Curse, I will continue to bang on the doors until they're slammed completely shut! Love the Gauntlet.

Another contest started today with one more still to go.

Oh snap. I missed something?

Yes you two both are.
Overrated...

Well to be fair, that is just one man's opinion (and the group I was with). Many absolutely love it.

It's a bucket list course to say you've done it. And, some of the holes and views are pretty spectacular. But, it is a little overrated.

There's a special spot for Harbor town for me, though, because I went to the Heritage annually when I was a kid. So many memories of that course.

All I care about is getting in #TheGauntlet

Gauntlet or BUST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new apex irons would look sweet at #TheGauntlet

I definitely want another shot at these courses!!!

I could hardly swing a club during Saturdays event round (sorry Barry) and I think I could make a much better showing in September!

I'd love for us to be teammates on Scott's team! We'll conquer Palmetto Dunes the second time around! (fingers crossed)

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I'd love for us to be teammates on Scott's team! We'll conquer Palmetto Dunes the second time around! (fingers crossed)

The course would be the least of your worries.

#trollman & #spiderbite should concern you more.

Last edited:
The course would be the least of your worries.

#trollman & #spiderbite should concern you more.

Who are you guys again? Oh, that's right...1st Losers.

Who are you guys again? Oh, that's right...1st Losers.

Nono. We are a super villain team. We're pretty awesome

Had a good day with the BB Alpha and Apex irons today. I'm starting to get these puppies dialed in. Come September #TeamFinley is gonna be down right dangerous.

Phil Mickleson once used an SLDR driver. That's all I am going on.

Phil Mickleson once used an SLDR driver. That's all I am going on.

Perfect thoughts for this thread. You should mention that to your captain.

Maybe a Callaway option creeps it's way in. I dunno. I never rule anything out.

Lmao. Now that's funny

It wasn't bad.

Back