2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Ok, I know there are more courses on the resort than we will have time to play, but supposedly there is a real nice Par 3 course right on the Ocean in Palm Beach, with some holes right on the ocean. That would be cool, but I'm sure it would be hard to tear myself away from the resort for any extra round there might be time for.

I'm telling you. Play the Squire if you are only picking one extra.

I'm telling you. Play the Squire if you are only picking one extra.

Hawk has spoken...fazio friday cancelled lol

My flight gets in at 1pm friday and the airport is 20 minutes from the resort. I would definitely be up for a round depending on when we were planning on getting dinner on Friday.

I would also have no problem just hitting up the range and putting green

Maybe its time for a separate thread for practice rounds? Or we gonna wait for pricing?

My flight gets in at 1pm friday and the airport is 20 minutes from the resort. I would definitely be up for a round depending on when we were planning on getting dinner on Friday.

I would also have no problem just hitting up the range and putting green

Small airport, so you'll be able to get your bags quick for sure.

Im for sure in for fazio friday!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Small airport, so you'll be able to get your bags quick for sure.

No way someone could get off the plane, get their oversize luggage, get rental car, get to resort, park, check in and then make it to a course in less than 90 minutes unless they were literally running.

No way someone could get off the plane, get their oversize luggage, get rental car, get to resort, park, check in and then make it to a course in less than 90 minutes unless they were literally running.

Yeah don't #coersit

Oh I definitely agree. I was just saying he could get out of the airport quick.

I think you just touche'd yourself

JB....sorry to back track. But did you see my question about Tampa being about 3 hours? I know that's what google directions say, but I like to hear from locals who have actually driven the routes and know the peculiarity of such.

I know Tampa very well and the route to and from Orlando, but have never made the TPA-PBI drive.

Yeah, I definitely couldn't make it if you guys did 2pm. Wouldn't want to rush myself and who knows what the shuttle situation will be

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.

Sorry to know that someone had to cancel out already but I have sent my deposit and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation from GG. See Y'all at The Bear Trap.
This makes me very happy, Randy....I Can't wait to meet you after all this time.

Also sorry to hear someone had to dropout, I know how that feels.

Back