Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning is one of those days that makes me wonder why I ever considered living elsewhere. Not a cloud in the sky, temperature around 70s with a nice gulf breeze. Just wonderful. Might have to make it to the range this morning.

Got rained out last two holes of league play last night. That's two of the last three Mondays. How's the song go? Rainy days and Mondays...

Didn't play Sunday (Mother's Day) even though the weather was nice. Rained yesterday. Windy today, but I played. Tonight, the temperature will get down to 32 degrees. You know, I've played 25 times since April 9, and it's now the middle of May, and all but a couple/few days have been cold, wet, windy, or some combination. What's going on?

We've had some good rains the last 2 evenings which has relegated me to putting practice indoors so looking forward to hitting the range after work.

71* for a high today will be perfect after work.

Ugh, this is the second day in a row where the high is supposed to pass 100. Too soon! Supposed to drop dramatically for my round on Sunday (84 forecasted), but that probably means it's gonna get windy.

We hit a 100 today i love the hot weather chases mostpeople from the course makes my rounds quick

Same here man, want to go play/practice at the course that I have a tournament at this weekend. But this darn down pouring rain is messing that up uuuugggghhh
Rain the last 4 days :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Blu went golfing today. Weather's the same here and my softball game got cancelled. I should play 9 after work today.

It's a nice fall day today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Woke up to... 30 degrees, 25 degrees with the wind chill, and frost. Warmed up into the 40's fairly quickly, so I played 18. The sun even came out, briefly, so I was able to play without my jacket for... one hole.

Frost advisory tonight .. Are you kidding me ? Almost Memorial Day .. And we just planted beautiful rose bushes and flowers everywhere .. This is unreal

Beautiful sunny autumn day today, no wind and 17°C, which is very good for this time of year.

Pretty nice today. Temperature in the 60's, but windy. I'm not a long hitter, and I had to hit driver, 4 wood, 3 iron to a par 5 into the teeth of the wind.

60's and sunny. They said 4mph winds, but felt allot stronger on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windy again today, but sunny and warm. This was the first time in 30 rounds this season that I played the whole round without a jacket on.

70 and sunny today. So much pollen though; if it wasn't for allergy meds I wouldn't have been able to play.

The summer is here!!

It's 4:30 AM, 60°!!!!

ma8ehy8u.jpg

We are the in laws and my father in law is an avid golfer so we get the ok to golf quite a bit, every day this week is suppose to have some sort of rain. A couple of the days don't sound too bad but still, the weather is usually great this time of year.

70* and Sunny :cool:. Pretty windy though, 15-20 mph winds all day.

It's going to be beautiful golf weather here in DFW for the rest of the week. Too bad I will be in Sacramento without my clubs...

Thunderstorms (and the dentist) this morning, so I played in the afternoon. Was cloudy and mid 60's... not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back