Contest #5 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Scotty G

Buck (@Buckjob27)
5/15/14, 1:13 PM
@hackersparadise #TheGauntlet is gonna be the balls with @ScottGorylCG time to throw on my bobos grab some dunkies & start practicing #goBs

These are epic. Will be a very tough call. Is it September yet?
Criteria even beyond these awesome tweets for my team is a) we need to beat Sabella's team, and b) we need to have a damn good time doing it.

Certainly a bright spot after last night.

Criteria even beyond these awesome tweets for my team is a) we need to beat Sabella's team, and b) we need to have a damn good time doing it.

Well then Scotty! I'm your man!

Amen to this. Still need to get my entry in but I am perfectly happy obliging you on both counts.

being from RI, they are hilarious to read

I'm ready to play Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it even possible to have A without B? Though personally I'm looking forward to tweeting #3for4Finleyaintbad if you pick me

No worries, Scotty. Sabella might think he's got a good team, but, just because a cat has her kittens in the oven, don't make 'em biscuits!

No worries, Scotty. Sabella might think he's got a good team, but, just because a cat has her kittens in the oven, don't make 'em biscuits!

Ken, I'm not even going to pretend to know what you're talking about, and I'm half afraid senility has set in, but I'm a fan of your post.

The Royal Rooters are backing me, blasting Tessie as we parade to victory. "We're not here to mess around!"

Ken, I'm not even going to pretend to know what you're talking about, and I'm half afraid senility has set in, but I'm a fan of your post.

It's okay Greg. Scott will know what it means. (At least, I hope so)!

Alls there are plenty of lagoons for that spaz Sabella to stick his fishing pole in at Palmetto Dunes. He'll be so busy baiting his hook, he won't even realize he was booted from #theGauntlet

I might be a Leaf Peepah
but I'd like to be on this team.

Creegs

The clawk is tickin kids. Time to get those entries in is fading faster than a Wakefield knuckler.

Last edited:
Things starting to settle down for me and had to throw my hat in the ring for what is going to be a great event!

@PicknSplinters: I have idear #TheGauntlet is wicked hardah than Rte 93 at rush hr! We will have a wicked awesome time & win! @ScottGorylCG @hackersparadise

Last edited:
Keep those wicked entries coming!

I just watched/re-listened to Scott's video and he really doesn't have a New England accent. That must have taken years of remedial speech training. LOL.

I should take a drink everytime I read "pissah"

I just watched/re-listened to Scott's video and he really doesn't have a New England accent. That must have taken years of remedial speech training. LOL.

accents come and go i've found, unless you continue to be surrounded by people with them. My wife is from Tennessee, and i never hear her accent, until she's on the phone with her mom.

Me, I grew up on Laaawng Island. Then lived in Canada, eh? Then Bahstin. And now...Virginia. Where i think officially there is no local accent. I've been told that I currently have no accent at all. But I do swear, when i lived in Canada, I said "eh" after every sentence... and my parents used to give me crap about my Boston accent all the time when i lived there.

Not an entry. I can't make two events that month. But if I could. I would go to wah with Scotty any day.

@CAA_Beat: Terriers are wicked little dogs and the "communications" school tawt @ScottGorylCG to tawk funny. Find out @hackersparadise #TheGuantlet

Sabella is in here lurking...must be wondering if he can trade his team in already given some of the faux-New Englander creativity he is seeing in here. It's ok Greg, there is no real shame in finishing second to Scotty's wicked pissahs.

Back