Weather talk?
2 weeks out?

Only OhioTopians would start that.

I agree. The longer I'm a member here at THP the more I wanna move south

Weather talk?
2 weeks out?

yea were obsessed with weather here ...didnt ya know

Been snowing here this morning... But weather seems to perk up next week. And the countdown continues.... Does Vegas have a favorite on their boards yet?! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

yea were obsessed with weather here ...didnt ya know

If it is raining a little, cloudy, flurries falling from the sky, hot and humid, if it's foggy are you showing up to play? Think you'll still have a great time?

To hell with the weather! I'm gonna have a blast! And play some good golf!

If it is raining a little, cloudy, flurries falling from the sky, hot and humid, if it's foggy are you showing up to play? Think you'll still have a great time?

To hell with the weather! I'm gonna have a blast! And play some good golf!

oh im coming no matter what ...if the conditions are bad its better for me im used to that.

the FL boys might be all bundled up ill be in a tank top and shorts.. haha

oh im coming no matter what ...if the conditions are bad its better for me im used to that.

Tank top huh?
Yup, that sounds about right.

Tank top huh?
Yup, that sounds about right.

yea will you allow it? ... i got my favorite one custom embroidered with a big green THP across the chest

I dont make the golf course rules, but I figured OhioTopia would dazzle me with wife beaters.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Actually everyone in Florida wears one of two outfits.

1: polo shirt with green,white, or blue shorts. Sandals (with socks) and BLU Blocker sunglasses, with a visor.

Or

2: white slacks, white sport jacket, blue shirt, and aviator sunglasses.

:)

Hi guys. See you soon

yea will you allow it? ... i got my favorite one custom embroidered with a big green THP across the chest

It's like David's tattoo for his MC video 2 years ago. Man I miss that guy.

I'm not worried about the weather I'm use to the weather. Plus I have CJ's favorite golf accessory in my golf bag. So I'm good to go on that front. What worries me is the Shanks! Been struggling lately with them. And it's not something I've had a problem with in the past. I will have it worked out by Indy. My teammate has nothing to worry about. I can't wait to win this. And see all my friends again. Give JB a fist bump and Morgan a hug. And set my eyes on the Tour Van's new attire that I haven't seen yet.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

WTH is going on in here? Why are people talking about weather already?

No GolferGal or Tour Van at this one buddy.
Flying in for it.

But it will be at #TheGauntlet.
Although I think much of the midwest is allergic to that event (which is a shame, because outside of the Grandaddy, it might end up being the best event of the year).

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

WTH is going on in here? Why are people talking about weather already?

I was thinking the same thing...

Weather talk?
2 weeks out?

You would as well if you had to deal with 50 degree temperature swings in a week like we have in the Great Lakes.

Flying in for it.

Although I think much of the midwest is allergic to that event (which is a shame, because outside of the Grandaddy, it might end up being the best event of the year).

Boo! That's okay I will see GG and the Tour van at the Championship after I win this! Sorry I haven't entered #TheGauntlet yet just been swamped. I'm gonna try and at least enter that and the Wilson event. Just a lot on my plate with being almost broke cuz of my job change. Working my tail off to get back to comfort again. Almost made up for 8 months after only 2. Ive been like a animal! Selling more than everyone here. I love selling. Que up villain laugh... Ha ha ha ha

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Flying in for it.

This blows my mind! Makes no sense at all.

I dont make the golf course rules, but I figured OhioTopia would dazzle me with wife beaters.

Jean shorts that didn't start off as shorts too?

Flying in for it.

I don't get it as well! Fantastic Courses, and Sponsor. THP and Callaway will be doing this right!
The price is right, good deal on lodging, and dinners provided!

I simply don't get it!
I am very much hoping to get into #TheGauntlet
If THP is hosting it, I want to go!

I don't get it as well! Fantastic Courses, and Sponsor. THP and Callaway will be doing this right!

I simply don't get it!

I think this can be said for any event, so I feel the post is appropriate for this thread. Just because someone doesn't sign up for an event, doesn't necessarily mean they don't want to go.

I simply don't get it!

Thanks buddy. I think many get a feel for Invitationals and assume all THP Events are just like them. THey dont realize that while great and fun, those are not anything like the grand events that go on.

Back