The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome. So now we know who is running the show for Cleveland. The homeless man who drafted Manziel and myself. This can only end with a super bowl.

good at Miles to the pool of WR's may the best men play..

Here we go JB

According to Jake Jones of KFBB-TV in Helena, Mont., the Browns will sign former Chicago Bears receiver Earl Bennett.

Not a huge signing, but INSTANT upgrade over Greg Little

This guy was a 3rd down conversion machine before Martellus Bennett came to Chicago.

Can we put Austin on the IR now as there is no way he makes it to game 1 healthy.

Can we put Austin on the IR now as there is no way he makes it to game 1 healthy.

Once the Colts release Trent, I hope the Browns pick him up. That way Philly V can have a trifecta of pics under his mattress with Johnny Football, Trent and now Miles Austin. :D

Man they are not making it easy.

BntAAgsCUAAyx0c.jpg

Any truth to the rumor that Miles pulled his hammy signing his contract? Such a good due, but chronic hamstring issues are career killers. He just has never been the same since his initial hammy pull/tare

Any truth to the rumor that Miles pulled his hammy signing his contract? Such a good due, but chronic hamstring issues are career killers. He just has never been the same since his initial hammy pull/tare

I hope he didn't pull his hammy signing his contract. I'm excited they got someone slow enough for Ike to defend twice a year.

If that said D-Bag on The back I would wear it

Looks like I need to order a couple as well....

D-Bag on the back of one... Lol

Large fellas?

Thank Gawd...I loved the NFL thread a few years back with two "geniuses" clammoring that he was the best WR in the draft and how he was going to blow people away.

Terrible dude...just awful...had to be top 5 in drops every year, I tried to find data but failed

Thank Gawd...I loved the NFL thread a few years back with two "geniuses" clammoring that he was the best WR in the draft and how he was going to blow people away.

He had everything you need to be a top WR in the NFL such as lack of elite speed, bricks for hands, and the inability to run correct routes.

Terrible dude...just awful...had to be top 5 in drops every year, I tried to find data but failed

Actually closer to about 20th...But that is because not only could he not catch, he could not get open either.

Actually closer to about 20th...But that is because not only could he not catch, he could not get open either.

dang, just seemed like a TON

Gordon certainly cut down on his targets thats for sure

One of the laziest route runners there was.

See I didnt see it that way. I didnt really think his routes were as much the issue as a few other things.

One of the laziest route runners there was.

Greg little- "wasnt i suppose to run the crescent moon route ?" WR coach ........no greg thats a slant.

Lyerla to Green Bay is quite interesting. A team that's fans discuss how much character matters on the team, this one is a bit baffling.

Michael Sam is postponing his Oprah series after discussing it with the Rams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back