What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked myself up a Odyssey Protype ix off the bay. Got a pretty good deal and excited to get it soon.

Oakley polo, callaway shorts and a round of golf

Two range buckets

Gathered up some trade bait and got this guy.

uqusygaz.jpg

Didn't buy but it arrived today - a couple containers of Golfers skin sunscreen. Didn't bring any when I moved and after a sunburn last weekend - thought it was a good excuse to try some.

Ordered a couple of Callaway belts from Rockbottomgolf.com for like $10 a piece

Bought a dozen Bridgestone E6's to try out... gotta be better off the tee than those Precept Laddies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

35 or 38? And you know what a big fan of the Tank Cruiser #1 wide I am.

35"

I prefer the heavier styled putters at traditional length.

35"

I prefer the heavier styled putters at traditional length.

I would have put money that you went with the 38 as I know you were rolling an M5 longer than 35 for a while no?

I would have put money that you went with the 38 as I know you were rolling an M5 longer than 35 for a while no?

My preferred length is 36" typically. Most of my counterbalanced putters have been in the 38" range. However, switching to the smart square at 35" and more recently the Spider Si at 35" I have found that I don't lose as much feel with the heavier putters in the shorter length of 35" as I do with them being a bit longer.

Of course, all of those could be mental, but oh well.

My preferred length is 36" typically. Most of my counterbalanced putters have been in the 38" range. However, switching to the smart square at 35" and more recently the Spider Si at 35" I have found that I don't lose as much feel with the heavier putters in the shorter length of 35" as I do with them being a bit longer.

I am with you. I played the M2 CB and S2 CB at 37 and 38 but with the Tank Cruiser I like it at 35. Feels like I have more control and a much more compact swing.

I am with you. I played the M2 CB and S2 CB at 37 and 38 but with the Tank Cruiser I like it at 35. Feels like I have more control and a much more compact swing.

Exactly.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Sounds exactly what I do with all my putters. I have about a 20-25g back weight at the top and it really makes the putter feel smooth. A nice counterbalance at the traditional length. And I like it a lot.

I had a gift card from Global Golf from a club buy/trade in so I got:

4 dozen Bridgestone e6 with the bonus sleeve of 330-RX so 5 dozen balls total.
2 FJ gloves.
A pair of Ashworth herringbone pants in light khaki.
A new glove for my son.

I have $ .08 left on the card...

Needed golf balls and had a Walmart gift card so I decided to grab a dozen TaylorMade project a balls and some tees. Will have the balls in play tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform

Needed golf balls and had a Walmart gift card so I decided to grab a dozen TaylorMade project a balls and some tees. Will have the balls in play tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform

Thanks for the invite

Lol Dave and I were late inserts into this outing. And it's in Huron. Sort of a hike for you, no?

An hour but I'm one of those few guys from Ohio that travel to golf lol.

Can't tomorrow anyhow

Killed some time before dinner at golfsmith and picked up an adams ls 12 13* for $20 bucks. This is going to be fun!

Didn't buy but these showed up.

6uzy6eby.jpg

Picked up a Callaway X2 Hot driver today. I've been waiting for the price drop ever since it blew away every other driver on the monitor. Now it's $229 pretty much everywhere.

Didn't buy it today but the Swing Caddie SC100 showed up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back