THP 2014 Trip To California - Take 2

Safe travels folks! I know you guys will have some great things in store for us when you get back!

Have fun out there. It may be some time, but can't wait for the details from this trip to roll out.

Some of the biggest events of 2014 are still to take place. Yet the THP Team is hard at work for 2015, can't wait until JB starts teasing the 2015 events :)

Evidently I didnt tell EVERYONE I was leaving for a week, got some real shocked faces.

Ready for this trip to begin, minus the fact Ive packed nothing, etc

Whose Everyone??? If you need a filler to take your place I can clear some appointments.

Can't wait to follow along with as much as you can post related to things taking place out in Cali.

Can't wait to hear what comes of these meetings. Safe travels you 2.

Looking forward to what sin store for 2015. 2014 was a great year for me and THP events and looking forward to a repeat.

There will be a lot of content that comes out of this trip. Sure there is plenty of 2015 planning going on, but tons of content will be captured.

Cannot wait to see what's what with the biggest companies in golf.

Safe Travel Guys hopefully they get the fires contained other wise the Air Quality is going to suck

Today was already really smokey, all the way up in Newport Beach.

Good luck this weekend, I look forward to hearing about how it went!

Locals: should we send them to Champions Club in Corona? :evil: :)

Safe travels guys and cant wait to hear some news.

Today was already really smokey, all the way up in Newport Beach.

Good luck this weekend, I look forward to hearing about how it went!

Locals: should we send them to Champions Club in Corona? :evil: :)

Played it (before renovation).
There are hard courses everywhere, and while difficult, I didnt find it as hard as people made it out to be.

I have even heard about that beast up here in NorCal

Question. Would you guys like live update threads with the stuff we can talk about each day? Obviously starting tonight there is future planning going on but a lot of current content will be captured as well.

It does not matter to us so let us know oif you want updates in new threads.

Personally, I love seeing live update threads. Even if I'm not available at the time, I can read through it and feel the buzz it generates combined with all the awesome stuff you'll photograph, video, etc.

Question. Would you guys like live update threads with the stuff we can talk about each day? Obviously starting tonight there is future planning going on but a lot of current content will be captured as well.

Live updates would be awesome!

Taking us along on the trip, in the meetings, about all the possibilities coming up would be pretty swell!

Great idea!

I would think some form of live updates would be fun to follow

I love following along with live update threads as long as it doesn't take away from what you all are trying to get done.

Yes, live updates are awesome! Can't wait to follow along!

I would love the ability to follow along. While not in front of my computer all day, every day, it is so nice to be able to see what you guys are doing. If possible, great! If not, certainly understandable.

JM

I, for one, would love to be able to follow along with you guys on your trip. Everything you're doing out there is of interest to me--even the social side of it. You are meeting with some people who are very interesting even outside of the technical info they can provide. Some great personalities in these companies.

Live update... yes, please!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Live updates would be crazy cool. I look forward to following along as much as I can.

Back