Odyssey Putters Thread

Added a few more to the collection, White Hot Tour, Black Series ix, Black Series Tour Design ix, and Flip Face. I have a White Hot XG and White Hot Pro coming as well. I almost have them all, Austie gave me the checklist.

2qdac77.jpg

Sweet collection Imh3

Added a few more to the collection, White Hot Tour, Black Series ix, Black Series Tour Design ix, and Flip Face. I have a White Hot XG and White Hot Pro coming as well. I almost have them all, Austie gave me the checklist.

2qdac77.jpg

This is madness. And I like it. Incredible collection, wonder if, when you complete the production models, if you'll go for the gold played one ;)

My tank Cruiser I am in love!

I need a #1 wide in a bad bad way.

2qdac77.jpg
That is one amazing collection.

I need a #1 wide in a bad bad way.

I finally reacquired my TD Black #1 wide and will never let it go again. For the MC I am going with a Tank Cruiser #1 wide. I just love that head shape. Frankly, if they made a #1 wide in anything else for LH, I may have gone that route, but I am going for comfort and consistency with this choice.

Just put a White Hot XG #7 back in play after not using it for 8 years. Can't believe how good my touch has been on the long putts with the white hot face. I had 8 lag putts over 30 feet finish less than 15 inches from the hole during my last round.

I'm crossing my fingers that the demo day I'm headed to tomorrow has some odyssey putters on the practice green. I really wanna give the cruiser series a go on an actual green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm proud of you.

I couldnt fight my inner jman urges and resist any longer.

Feel like talking weights in the Cruiser? I have questions!

Added a 2oz sinker to the inside of the PT Black 2ball. It's not ideal, but it's affixed centered on the base panel right behind the face after being massaged a little. Brings total head weight to a little over 400g. Distance control is much improved, this has a much better chance of getting put in play now.

Nope. I was wrong, I hate it.

I couldnt fight my inner jman urges and resist any longer.

Feel like talking weights in the Cruiser? I have questions!

I got a pretty awesome explanation from Mark at the AA about the weights. Have mine set up interesting now.

I got a pretty awesome explanation from Mark at the AA about the weights. Have mine set up interesting now.

would you mind going into greater detail?

This isn't exactly a putter, but it covers it!

I hate you.

And let me tell you what. #7 Tank Cruiser, canned 5 out of 5 difficult benders on the practice green right from the start of demo day today. May or may not be a Hawk-ponder right now.

#1w and #7 cruiser are on my short list for MC putter. I was originally thinking #7 but the #1 surprised me today. I found it easier to set up vs the #7. The sound off the face was a bit more audible, a slightly higher pitch I think. I really liked the sound as a matter a fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The White Ice 340 G putter I got from the marketplace has been amazing so far this year. I have been rolling the rock better than I ever have.

Finally picked up a White Hot Pro.

14oarrb.jpg

2qbdjde.jpg

Mark - looks awesome. Come play with us at Mercer Oaks tomorrow morning!

Back