Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shot Dan! Awesome buddy.

My best today was on the par 4 9th. Around 75y to flag and hit the Baffler XL SW to 3 feet pin high right. Got the birdie.

1st hole of the day. Duffee by SW and my ball only went about 20 yards. Followed up with a 60 degree from 60 yards out hit 2 foot behind the cup backed up and came to rest about an inch from the cup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My slam dunk eagle on 17 today. Used the 4 hybrid from 174 yards to a back left hole location on that green. Still don't understand how it happened but will most certainly take it.

My slam dunk eagle on 17 today. Used the 4 hybrid from 174 yards to a back left hole location on that green. Still don't understand how it happened but will most certainly take it.

I'm not sure how I hit half of what I do but I'll take it every time!

mada4u2y.jpg
. My drive of 297 a little downhill.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Best Shot Of Your Round

Had a witness today for this shot. DavidWinchell and I were playing in a Nassau match and we were on a par 3. He had a birdie putt and I was laying two staring at an extremely tough greenside chip. He said to me "just go ahead and make this so I can be aggressive". I laughed it off because the pin was on a severe downslope and if I were to get the ball anywhere near the hole, I would be aiming 40 feet right of the cup and hoping it bounced softly off of the fringe. Hit my target and it took a hard left heading right for the cup. With one revolution left, buckets! Such an awesome feeling to pull off the shot exactly how I planned it

Also had a closest to the pin shot that ended up about 3 feet from the hole. Won this margarita basket
ba3ahapu.jpg

On one par 4 today, I hooked my 3 wood hard into the trees on the left, but caught a lucky bounce and ricocheted right into the middle of the fairway. I then pulled out an 7 iron from 165 and hit it to 8 feet. Missed the putt, but halved the hole with the par.

Been struggling with accuracy on approach shots all year. Finally FINALLY threw in a good one nice and tight - 136 yd approach 9i over greenside bunker to 1 ft. Man, that was overdue ...

a nice chip in on #2 for birdie felt good to chip in during an actual round been a long while for me lots of chip ins during practice but never during a round. almost holed one on the next hole as well just lipped out.

I had some...interesting recovery shots today, but my best shot came on the par 4 18th. Finally drew up a picture perfect hole - nice drive down the right side of the fairway to 135 out, took my PW and hit a nice looping shot that hit and stopped about 4 feet from the cup for a nice birdie, my only one on the day.

Had a number of good shots, but I'm going to say that all my drives were the best. Golf is so much easier when I'm just point and shoot from the teebox, and the distance I was seeing doesn't hurt either.

Second hole, first shot. Hit it high and long. Best shot because I've been working for so long to get a better launch angle with my driver, and today it just clicked.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Playing with Jank, RFlores and JFlores yestday and my Smartsole wedge was on fire....I hit several great pitches to just a few feet.

Then I ended up on the left side of a smaillish green with a large bunker to carry and then only about 6 feet of green to work with...I am about 25 yards from the pin.....I take my Smartsole, open it slightly and hit a nice high flop that lands just in the fringe...bounces out and trickles down the hill into the center of the cup for birdie!

Almost jarred 2 hole in ones this past week. One was 6 inches away from winning a Ford F150 and the other was a foot away. Made the heart beat get quite high for a second or 2.

Second shot on a par 5 had a 7 iron down wind to a small green. Put it to about 15 feet. Didn't make the eagle but tapped in for birdie.

Mine wasn't spectacular from yesterday but I missed the fairway on a par 5 into chest high grass and had to pitch out. This left me 255 pin and I hit 3 wood to about 30 ft. I was happy with it because I made par after being put in a potential bad spot and it kept my mo going for my round

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It was two shots for me yesterday - back to back driver / 4h, both long, high and straight - to reach a par 5 in 2 (what happened from there led me to go drink a beer, but that's another story).

Nailed this from 174yds with a 7i

Missed birdie tho :( saved par :)

eny5a5yp.jpg

Had 2 today.....90 Gap Wedge to 4 inches for a tap in birdie on a par 5....and a 185 yard 4 hybrid into the wind to 4 feet on 18....yes I made the putt for birdie :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a couple of elegantly nice shots today.

The Cleveland Mashie 4 Hybrid continues to amaze me, and had a couple of great shots with it.

My short game was on and I had a lot of great shots with the PW, which is becoming my got to club for 120-60ish yards.

Also had a couple of great pitch with my 54* Hopkins.

Had a couple right around 75 yard wedge that I got within a decent range for the birdie attempt and one for a par save, but my best was stuck to a couple of feet for the bird.

I was 1 down to Canadan today going into the last 3 holes (arguably the hardest 3 hole stretch in Cincinnati). 16 played 165 into the wind and all carry over the lake. I hit a great 6i to about 10 feet for an easy 2 putt par. I rarely find the green in regulation on this hole and was very happy with the result today!

won closest to pin on a 170yd par 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back