Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

If, and when I win, I would like to be able to send the PM to the guy who gets into the Bridgestone championship, because of my teams win.

I think that would be incredibly cool....
And a great honor to do so.

How about drinks on me if we both get in?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quoting so Phillyv stops quoting me

Less than 2 weeks. Wow this has crept up fast
7yty9ysy.jpg

Short game work!!!!!!!!!

Chipping, pitching, and putting practice. Rinse and repeat

That's all I can do until right before I leave for Indy. I hope to get in at least one round and maybe a range session mid that week and then the Friday pre-event round. Full swing might be a little rusty, but the short game should be okay. Going to have some no matter and things will be just fine.

Is there a usual score that wins or does it really depend on the format?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Why in the Sam hell are we not lying every day about holes and how we are going to play them?

5wood off the tee for both. Might be a quiet day for the driver

#1 driver just short of the bunker on the right, 7i into the green.

Let's start off with a 1 putt birdie!!

#2 3w or hybo leaving 90-100 Yds, wedge it up to the green, and knock the putt in with the Ghost Spider Si. (Hey!, it's internet gawf, and I can start -2!! Even though I never have....)

1: driver then 60° wedge to 3 feet...bird.
2: driver then foot wedge in for eagle.

-3 through 2

#liar

To me this looks more like accuracy than anything here. For me to play well, I need to hit fairways and greens.

#1 is driver, 9i or PW and make the putt for bird obviously

#2 is driver, 49* wedge and make the birdie putt

such an easy start

I'm seeing driver/wedge on the first hole if I can get to that big landing area after the last bunker.

Second hole is a nice hybo/wedge. 2 great starting holes.

Tomorrow I will only be posting the pictures of the holes so we can quote the picture when we describe how we will be attacking this course!

#1 if white tee then driver to 50 yds, bump n run to a foot then tap in birdy. If blue then driver, smooth 58, kick in birdy. Either way -1

#2 driving the green then two pitt bird (I wont say eagle since I am a realist :alien: )

-2 after 2. Oh yeah

#1 Driver carry bunkers have a pitch left.
#2 depending on wind carry driver there or sling it around with a draw. Chip/putt

Since I won't be there. I feel safe adding my input.

#1 driver tap in.

#2 knockdown 3h tap in

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

#BluTrolled :alien:

#1 Hook it into the sixth tree on the left. Scramble out and up to the green, One putt double.
#2 Pound one to the bunker straight away. Chunk out of the sand. 60* wedge and two putt bogey.

Is anyone coming in early, like Thursday, that might need something? I should be available for anything and my mom (my crash pad) lives within a few minutes of the airport and downtown.

Last edited:
y8yteqeh.jpg

ry4a6y3u.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1400500888.663783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1400500888.663783.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1400500931.055089.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1400500931.055089.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0

3rd hole, I hope we are playing the back right blues. Drawing 5 iron, +/- 1 club depending on the wind.

4th hole looks tough. I don't think I'd be able to carry the creek, so lay up short and take whatever I need in, maybe 8 iron. For this one I hope we play whites haha

Back