TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neato Wardy. Have fun dude.

y3aja8un.jpg

Very cool

I need one of those

I can't see the White Smoke DA-62 on the TM website...I did find it with Google though, but is the DA-62 we are talking about the Ghost Tour Daytona 62 or the White Smoke DA-62?

I asked this from GG as well via PM. I think :)

I am having JB check with TM this afternoon since he is there at their HQ right now.

I am having JB check with TM this afternoon since he is there at their HQ right now.

Awesome!! Naturally the LH availability is a matter of interest as well ;)

Sweet towel! And the options for clubs are awesome to.

The towels are awesome. Looking forward to seeing what sticks you guys select.

I can probably do mine tonight as well. But I'm going to hold off a bit. I have a nice little perk that I have nothing but SLDR S stuff in the bag along with the irons and wedges, so I'm going to see what I get from them more on the course.

Wow, you're going to be so dialed in by July, it might be scary. Are you going to do a fitting or just see how they work doe you and tweak your setup on your own?

Wow, you're going to be so dialed in by July, it might be scary. Are you going to do a fitting or just see how they work doe you and tweak your setup on your own?

Honestly I don't know yet. If I had to guess I would say it will be some tweaking. Irons will either be the same Tour 90 or the stock graphite.

Fitting scheduled for next Tuesday with Bobby VanSweden. He's excited, I'm very excited, I'm gonna video and photo as much as he's comfortable with.

This will be so cool for you I bet! Looking forward to hearing all the details.

JM

SLDR S 4 Hybrid, stock shaft. First to be locked.

I have 5-AW, SW, LW, putter and ball confirmed. Woods will be decided next weekend.

I hope some fellas end up with the TP wedges and ATV grinds. Will be nice to hear more thoughts on them especially during the Cup

I hope some fellas end up with the TP wedges and ATV grinds. Will be nice to hear more thoughts on them especially during the Cup

Ill have 2 in my bag.

I think both my wedges will have that grind. Right now my 54 TP does and I love it.

I have a feeling my 58 will be the ATV to be honest. I like the bounce but if the ATV grind gives a little more relief, hey why not

I am debating if I still want 2 hybrids or add the 4 iron back in. I know I am carrying 4 wedges due to distance gaps between PW and SW

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I loved the blue staff bag, but I think I am going to enjoy this one.

10356349_10152496920399665_2157269553873817603_n.jpg

Ugh. Want. We're winning no matter what on that, because both bags are fantastic looking.

I hadn't seen that bag yet, what a beauty!

Such a sick bag i wish they would make a SLDR S TP Stand Bag like this

GG:

I'll ask this here so that everyone get's the info and GG don't have to receive tons of PM's.

Do the grip options have color options?

I suppose it's the one's that are in the PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back