The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

My patna!!!! Salty sir.

This is a pair I am glad I don't have to grind it out against. It's like a new mini series called 'long and longer' or 'ham n eggs' or my favorite, 'brother's from other mothers'

Scores have been updated, I sure wish the game looked as good as it says its supposed to.

Scores have been updated, I sure wish the game looked as good as it says its supposed to.

I know the feeling. Ive been on an upward trend since January and working hard to get everything in order.

I know the feeling. Ive been on an upward trend since January and working hard to get everything in order.

crazy!! it's been so long since I've hit a green I forgot what they look like.

This is a pair I am glad I don't have to grind it out against. It's like a new mini series called 'long and longer' or 'ham n eggs' or my favorite, 'brother's from other mothers'

This made me smile and spill a wee bit of Vodkie!

JM

I too, understand this sentiment. It's tough being a short knocker. Not inferring you are Marc. I'm just missing them because of that.

JM

I have to agree with you...wait, Auughh mannn

I too, understand this sentiment. It's tough being a short knocker. Not inferring you are Marc. I'm just missing them because of that.

JM

I'm pretty short buddy, I've been working on increasing some distance lately but I'm still pretty short in the internet golf arena.

Greens are overrated right?

Dude, I've been flying them for some reason, it's crazy, I've never done this before lol. I'm Wardy long now!!

I'm pretty short buddy, I've been working on increasing some distance lately but I'm still pretty short in the internet golf arena.

Wow. Getting deep my friend. We have played together before

[taking more notes]

Greens??? The rough is green right. Going to be good to see a change of scenery from those waste bunkers. Get the ugly stuff out now.

Hey guys, if you haven't done it already, download the app GolfNet to your phone. You can update your scores from there and it makes it very handy.
I use the GHIN app on my iphone, it seems to work great, I just do it as soon as I'm leaving the course.

it's funny, I hear this same tune from you all the time. Then you show up and play solid golf. FWs and greens my friend. I know you are fishing for compliments and I'm not gonna bite :banana: Ok maybe just one...your game and swing will always be solid and I know you'll be firing on all cylinders come July

Only because it's by design
Yeah, I wasn't buyin what Marc was Sellin! :act-up:
you shouldn't, he is a bad salesman. In a money game we call Marc a hustler. Down plays his game and then FW and greens you into submission. He waits for you to make a mistake.

it's funny, I hear this same tune from you all the time. Then you show up and play solid golf. FWs and greens my friend. I know you are fishing for compliments and I'm not gonna bite :banana: Ok maybe just one...your game and swing will always be solid and I know you'll be firing on all cylinders come July

Lol no fisherman here at least not lately, just stating some anomalies going on right now. There are some funny things happening with the game right now bubba, it's strange actually but you'd have to see it to understand what I'm saying, it really is off a little.

Staff sponsor day is going to be interesting.

Bad Salesman..... It will all work out in the end I bet though. Hang in there though.

JM

Lol no fisherman here at least not lately, just stating some anomalies going on right now. There are some funny things happening with the game right now bubba, it's strange actually but you'd have to see it to understand what I'm saying, it really is off a little.

Staff sponsor day is going to be interesting.
Staff day is going to be so many emotions rolled into one giant ball. Then we will get down to work. Final tweaks.

Since the latest update people have been having alot of trouble with the Android Golfnet app crashing alot. There is a US Handicap app but its hard to find on Android. If you search USHandicap (all one word) you should be able to find it. Not sure about ioS.

Thanks, I noticed over the weekend that the Golfnet app wasn't working on my new phone. This new one seems to work, I just wish they would give you the option to enter some additional stats like they do on the website.

Staff day is going to be so many emotions rolled into one giant ball. Then we will get down to work. Final tweaks.

Going back and reading staff day has been awesome. Can't wait to see how it gets changed up. JB has been pretty emanate that it's totally different this year.

Going back and reading staff day has been awesome. Can't wait to see how it gets changed up. JB has been pretty emanate that it's totally different this year.

Which is what really intrigues me. I want to know what else is in store.

Staff day is just going to be amazing, that is one day I will not #Coersit. I think all of us are going to be jumping up and down for this. CANT WAIT!!!

That friday morning 40 kids will be itching to get into a store that opens at 9am. I can see some lines at breakfast!

Just keep me from tripping as I take off running.

Back