What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 THP towels, 2 THP water bottles, and 1 THP water pouch.

Two towels and a water bottle! Thanks THP.

JM

Picked up a new driver head cover and adjustment tool on the bay. Went to PGA SS again, but, came out empty. That's a good thing really.

2 THP towels!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Cracked my Big Bertha after 3 balls on the range, 2nd one I have returned now. So I bought a SLDR White instead!

I have been out of control over the last week. So far, 3-PW set of Mizuno MP 52, Titleist Vokey spin mill wedges 52, 56, and 58 deg. a caddy tek 4 wheel push cart and an "igotcha" 18' ball retriever.

Calling exotics and looking to get a custom made set of irons . Sick of driving down the middle and pull hooking my Callaway razors . Played golf everyday this week and throwing away too many shots with missed irons left . Going to cheat and get a custom made set

Calling exotics and looking to get a custom made set of irons . Sick of driving down the middle and pull hooking my Callaway razors . Played golf everyday this week and throwing away too many shots with missed irons left . Going to cheat and get a custom made set

Didn't you just comment on someone else's post that lessons may be cheaper than new clubs? Perhaps the same applies here? Just saying hahaha : )

I just couldn't help myself. I saw the BOGO from Callaway Pre-Owned and took advantage of that. Then I couldn't stop.

Bought:
X Hot Pro Fairway Tour 15*
X Hot Pro Fairway Tour 19*
Mack Daddy 2 Slate 52* Approach Wedge

Traded In:
Razr Fit Xtreme 15* 3 wood (never could get comfortable with it)
Razr X Tour 21* Tour Hybrid
Diable Edge 18* Tour Hybrid
Mizuno MP Chrome 52* wedge
and
(2) Titleist Vokey Wedges 60* & 54*

Total with next day shipping
$155.48

I got a set of Golf Pride Niion grips to replace my iLines. On clearance for $4.97 each, too. The iLine grips felt nice but everyone of them had a really bad worn out and just destroyed spot where my left thumb goes as well as other worn out spots. I haven't had them on my clubs for very long at all. I actually already had to replace the grip on my driver after one range session and one 9 hole round, a total of about 30 swings.

I just couldn't help myself. I saw the BOGO from Callaway Pre-Owned and took advantage of that. Then I couldn't stop.

Bought:

Traded In:
and

$155.48

Holy crap, dude. Hope they arrive by this weekend.

Got me a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 put on one of my putters. If it works out, then I will get another put on my other putter.

Holy crap, dude. Hope they arrive by this weekend.

Got me a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 put on one of my putters. If it works out, then I will get another put on my other putter.

I bought them around 9:30 this morning and paid to overnight them to me here at work. So I'll have them for this weekend no problem.

From the mini-computer!

I bought them around 9:30 this morning and paid to overnight them to me here at work. So I'll have them for this weekend no problem.

From the mini-computer!

I need to look at that sale. Really needing me a new fairway wood. Hmmm.....

I need to look at that sale. Really needing me a new fairway wood. Hmmm.....

Use BOGOMAY to get the Buy One Get One Free on fairway woods and or hybrids.

From the mini-computer!

Bought:

Traded In:
and

$155.48

That is strong. well done

Bucket of balls and 18 holes.. it has been a good time thus far!

Bio Cell+ Driver Head

Changing to a 50/54/58 wedge setup. Bought a lightly used Cleveland 50 and 58 off of eBay for around $155 for the pair.

2dY8z9X.jpg

Bought the Wilson Staff M3 driver. Just trying to get in the short grass a little more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back