TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bag is pretty, sexy and cool as a cucumber.

Wow! My mind is on overload right now. But, I may up having to order blind as I won't know whether I'll be cleared to swing until Thursday this week, and I leave for Indy the following Thursday. That leaves 3 days to get a fitting if I'm able, Monday thru Wednesday. Whew!

War Eagle, how are you feeling about the driver? I got the feeling you weren't to excited about the SLDR.

Just to inconsistent with it?

I may go as far as a 5 hybrid, I wonder if there is a limit on the number of woods/hybrids we are allowed to take.

I just noticed that the 4 hybrid is the same loft as the 4 iron...hmmm...

Maybe I'll leave the hybrid...go 5 wood, mini driver & driver... :D

I even thought of the 6 hybrid. 28 degrees of pure awesomeness.

I even thought of the 6 hybrid. 28 degrees of pure awesomeness.

I haven't ruled anything out yet, I may be right there with you.

I just noticed that the 4 hybrid is the same loft as the 4 iron...hmmm...

Maybe I'll leave the hybrid...go 5 wood, mini driver & driver... :D
Has the mini driver been greenlighted?

Guys just a friendly reminder. When discussing clubs options and what we are pondering, please mention stuff in those dedicated threads as well.

Lots of amazing options available for the TaylorMade staffers. Plus, the clothes they're showing in the live up date thread look spectacular and full of tech!

GG:

I'll ask this here so that everyone get's the info and GG don't have to receive tons of PM's.

Do the grip options have color options?

I suppose it's the one's that are in the PDF?

Yup, you can use the options listed in the word document and then match those up with the PDF for colors. That should work. : )

My towel arrived. Big thanks to TaylorMade for this. Quality is excellent and it just looks incredible.

y9adyjuh.jpg

ha3uja7e.jpg

Pretty sweet surprise with the personalized towel.

Then to receive the word to start your orders!!! Awesome!!! What a busy day for those TaylorMade staffers. TM site visit as well. BAM!

Got home a bit late from work to find this waiting on me! Instantly the best golf towel I currently own!

avu4a4u5.jpg

I really can't get over the quality of it, or the size. It's a crazy big towel

Love the personal touch with the towels! I can't wait to see what bags you guys end up with!

That's so sweet boys

I really can't get over the quality of it, or the size. It's a crazy big towel
It's large. It's awesome. It's largely awesome.

Those are some awesome Towels, can't wait to see what other goodies TM has for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back