THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

What I wouldn't give to be in your shoes today. I hope Harry has his crown on his desk!

Sure is. Coincidentally we are meeting with him today...hmm

Ask him if he has that case of SR3s for me. He'll be all funny and say something like, "Seth's being an idiot again. He'll get nothing and like it."

ScottG -- always with the jokes.

Sure is. Coincidentally we are meeting with him today...hmm

Just let him know, my wife and I were at Fenway the day before the Red Sox won the ALCS there against the Tigers. I don't want to say its because of me, but they were last place the year before then I show up at their field the day before game six of the ALCS, then they win the World Series in game six, at Fenway...

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm the reason the Red Sox won the World Series.

abu5e5aj.jpg

Just let him know, my wife and I were at Fenway the day before the Red Sox won the ALCS there against the Tigers. I don't want to say its because of me, but they were last place the year before then I show up at their field the day before game six of the ALCS, then they win the World Series in game six, at Fenway...

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm the reason the Red Sox won the World Series.

abu5e5aj.jpg

so you're the jerk. Got it hehe

Ask if you can fly the drone 441.

Is Scotty G there? How's he doing? Tell him I said hi and that we're patiently awaiting his picks for #TheGauntlet.

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

2my3kvt.jpg

I agree. They need to get around to announcing that you, v.man and myself will be on Scotty G's team.

Awesomeness!!! Wicked awesome stuff going on in here.

Ask him if he has that case of SR3s for me. He'll be all funny and say something like, "Seth's being an idiot again. He'll get nothing and like it."

ScottG -- always with the jokes.

Wow....sounds like you 2 guys are best buddies!!!

I agree. They need to get around to announcing that you, v.man and myself will be on Scotty G's team.
That's a solid line up. Ken with the fairways and greens, you with the long ball, me... Well I can tell jokes, or something.

Let's just say I'm following this with some special interest...maybe someone will let something slip...maybe some new wedges coming out later this Summer.

JB looks pretty excited about what ever they are talking about! That has me excited!

It looks like JB is describing Chads haircut.

I love these threads, the authentic snapshots and small clues of what's coming in the future is awesome!

Keep up the good work guys!

Oh man its Finley time..wait til you see this video. Gauntlet chatter.
buje6use.jpg

And now some trash talk..mentions zoocrew on zoocrew crimes.
ymyjytej.jpg

hello clubs wrapped in plastic sitting in the corner. Oh and you too Finley

hello clubs wrapped in plastic sitting in the corner. Oh and you too Finley

That's the first thing I thought "who works at Callaway and still has unwrapped clubs laying around?" :alien:

Why do you never see Finley's arms in his office pics and videos?

yvarede2.jpg
6avaryha.jpg

A message upcoming for Team Rhi

my3a6a3y.jpg

That's the first thing I thought "who works at Callaway and still has unwrapped clubs laying around?" :alien:

I am sure they are doubles and triples back up of the back up

Back