Winners - Team Goryl - 2014 #TheGauntlet

Congrats to you guys. I also can't see the video from work. Who is the third?

GR8DRYV was the 3rd

Congrats you guys!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gr8dryv is our third team member I believe.

Congrats guys! See y'all in Hilton Head.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Congrats guys :)
2014 is your year Donne #THPMC and #TheGauntlet, can I borrow your rabbit's foot :p

Congrats, guys!!!

Congrats guys, going to be a really solid team.

Congrats guys!

Congrats fellas you're in for a great time with Scotty G.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It was great talking to the captains yesterday. They all want to have fun but make no mistake they are playing to win.

Congrats guys. I think Scotty was calling his shot there.

Congrats Team Goryl! It will be awesome meeting everyone and seeing some old friends

Congrats fellas!!

Great team here. Congrats!

Congratulations fellas! As a side note, shouldn't Scotty G have a lefty Alpha in his bag instead of righty?

Congratulations fellas! As a side note, shouldn't Scotty G have a lefty Alpha in his bag instead of righty?

He had all kinds of stuff in there...Both sides of the ball

Congrats Fellas!

Congrats!!!

congrats to the winners..... Scotty is a great guy and was an absolute blast to play with in Orlando! You guys will have a great time.

Congrats gentlemen!! Scotty is a class act-didn't have a chance to play with him at the King, but we chatted at length at dinner Saturday night, and he is just a pleasure to talk to about anything. And he's a skier, so you know he has to be a boss :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Congrats to tha winnahs. Hit'em well fellas.

WOW! I had to play the video 2x to make sure I heard my name correctly. Did I need this news today, Thank You Scott!! It's an honor and a privilage to be on your team. Very much looking forward to meeting you all and competing in The Gaunlet!

Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet you guys in HHI. This one is going to be a blast!

Donne...you should go buy a lottery ticket tonight! You're on a roll in 2014.

I really am beyond lucky to be able to take part in both of these outstanding events. Lucky to have the support of an amazing wife who was just as excited as I was that I was able to win a spot in the Gauntlet. Lucky to have the support of so many friends here on THP, both ones I have met over the past few years and those I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet but feel like I know personally. Lucky to have found THP and to have a place like this exist to give all of us the chance to have unimaginable experiences like these events are providing.

This is going to be an incredible event, and I am probably most excited to get to meet these six amazing Zoo Crew members in person. Callaway is doing absolutely amazing things, and I can't wait to shake those hands and say "Thank you for all that you are doing for golfers and THP, and congratulations on the amazing successes".

Back