Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

I would love that hat if it didn't look like something from a convenience store. The same logo and color scheme would be so much better on a regular or fitted hat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I agree. I tweeted Sabella as much back when they first came out at PGA Superstore a few weeks back. With my bald dome I can't (nor would want) to wear a trucker's hat. The mesh would result in major sun burn. Would love to see this logo on a regular or fitted cap too.

I agree. I tweeted Sabella as much back when they first came out at PGA Superstore a few weeks back. With my bald dome I can't (nor would want) to wear a trucker's hat. The mesh would result in major sun burn. Would love to see this logo on a regular or fitted cap too.

Yes times a brazillion. White or gray flexfit in s/m, please. Take my money!

There is a reason we are called "Internet" Golfers.

#NerdsWithClubs

Link will be released at 3pm est.

this is funny because all I did was search "limited edition" through the odyssey sight and boom they showed up.

this is funny because all I did was search "limited edition" through the odyssey sight and boom they showed up.

Your a smart one sir! Well done.

get ready guys. more stuff will be available.

Keep hitting refresh on Twitter. Really hope I don't miss out on this.

Snagged a coin!!! Woohoo!!! I really want that blade headcover, but can't justify the $99.00 for it.

They're up now fellas! Have at em!

Snagged a coin!!! Woohoo!!! I really want that blade headcover, but can't justify the $99.00 for it.

Same here. Got the coin. Wish i could get the cover but just not right now.

snagged the cover and coin. stoked LOVE the skull matches my tattoos. staff bag was tempting but it be an expensive man cave addition maybe down the road.

I probably shouldnt have bought the cover, but when it gets here I will be glad I did.

I probably shouldnt have bought the cover, but when it gets here I will be glad I did.

Once you have it in your hands, you will not let it go. Ever.

cover and coin here. Wanted that staff bag badly but can't swing that much dough. Can't wait to sport this on my White Hot Pro Rossie.

That bag is so dang good looking, but if I were to buy it then I would be sleeping the the back yard. At least I'd have a nice new bag to keep me company though.

That mallet cover is calling to me.

THP taking a lot of the stock in these. Heck, I'm almost tempted to get another coin to game.

glad you guys were able to get in on the second round. disaster averted by Odyssey.

Got the coin. Just couldn't pass it up. Amazingly enough, you can still purchase one!

Back