Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Nice additions Ricky!!! I have been looking for one the 2014 Callaway Masters coins, but no luck so far.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I lost my Ping divot tool yesterday on the course, a souvenir from a visit to the factory! :crying:

add this to a growing collection!

My ball marker on the green is a 1984 Scottish 1 Pound coin. It has a Scottish thistle on the reverse and NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT on the edge (NO ONE PROVOKES ME WITH IMPUNITY... so watch out... LOL).

Here are my updated limited edition odyssey covers now that I got my waste management one in

de7ygu2y.jpg

Didn't realize how many things I have collected..... Pretty cool

qu6emejy.jpg

They have been out for a while, but I finally grabbed a X Hot coin from eBay.

9eru8e4y.jpg

sanemydy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lost the divot tool I have been using for the past 20 years, a simple metal one from a tournament I ran at Seattle Golf Club . Now pondering one of the switchblade models.

Picked these up. Might have to give these out to THPers at events at some point.

yhybemy3.jpg

I know a few dozen people interested in those

Picked these up. Might have to give these out to THPers at events at some point.

yhybemy3.jpg

Would make flying to Indianapolis next week better...:alien:

A few dozen?!? HAHAH way more than that.. That No 3 Jacks one is amazing

I'm at a loss for words. Best ball markers. Ever. EVER.

EVER!

Those are the kinds of ball markers that you suck it up and play a particular type of putter (even if it doesn't completely fit your game) just so you can use the ball marker!

yhybemy3.jpg

I'm at a loss for words. Best ball markers. Ever. EVER.

EVER!

Im a bit partial to the THP Coins, but these are exceptional as well.

Odyssey and THP are my favorite markers by a long shot. Both are incredibly well made

Your preference is understandable. If my Tale of Two Nine's ball marker design wins, I'll be right there with you. :wink:

Your preference is understandable. If my Tale of Two Nine's ball marker design wins, I'll be right there with you. :wink:

I cant wait to see which design wins. There were some great ones!

i have an IOD coin id gladly trade for that no 3-jacks

Need to find the Drain and No3Jacks coins to get my collection up to date. And a case to display them properly.

Need to find the Drain and No3Jacks coins to get my collection up to date. And a case to display them properly.

same here. I have some extras I would trade for a NTJ or Drain coin.

same here. I have some extras I would trade for a NTJ or Drain coin.

Probably going to be near impossible to find them as they are staples of collections and anyone that was trying to flip them has done so. Still, the search continues!

yhybemy3.jpg

Those are sweet.

Back