Oreos are solid, gotta be the regular ones though. Any big gooey chocolate chip/chunk cookie. White chocolate and macadamia nut are also delicious.

Chocolate chip with walnuts

Nothing like a homemade oatmeal raisin cookie. Sooooooooo good. Honorable mention for me goes to a nice soft peanut butter cookie. Yum.

If you're talking store bought I call yellow birthday cake Oreos all day.

If you mean smell up the house with fresh baked goodness then I'm gonna say peanut butter all the way with snickerdoodle and chocolate chip in a tie for second.

Peanut butter with the Hershey's kiss on top... Hmmmm, if made just right. I can literally eat 2 dozen in one sitting

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut! Ummmm

The one I'm eating @ the time

Girl Scout Tagalongs best cookie IMO

There are bad cookies?? I mean obviously ones with dried fruit of any sort are wrong, but picking a favorite cookie is like picking your favorite child...I mean you have one, but you won't admit it publicly :)

There are bad cookies?? I mean obviously ones with dried fruit of any sort are wrong, but picking a favorite cookie is like picking your favorite child...I mean you have one, but you won't admit it publicly :)

Love this post.

Favorite Cookie

As has been mentioned, nothing beats a good homemade chocolate chip.

That said. If you haven't gotten a box of the bite size Entemanns (sp) and nuked them for about 10 seconds you are missing a true treat.

Last edited:
Snickerdoodles

I'm gonna side with both Mr and Mrs Panda on this one. Actually at Christmas time my wife makes two delicious treats that I absolutely love - homemade Oreos and white chocolate dipped Nutter Butters.

You two just got invited to Xmas at the Kong's

Chocolate chip.

I'm a fan of Tagalongs. Anything w/ chocolate and peanut butter.

Lemon Oreos

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

So many good ones. And now I'm so hungry! Lol

I throw a vote in for the Cowboy. Chocolate chip, pecans, coconut, and oats. Soft and yummy! The place I get these also makes a great shortbread. One Free with every meal.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

For me it's a tie between Macadamia Nut and Oatmeal Raison, preferably homemade, and still warm!

Peanut butter with almond M&MS and chocolate chips. So effin good.

I'm a Keebler Soft Batch fan but recently I discovered the Pepperidge farm soft baked montauk milk chocolate cookies. Wow!

Keeping in mind our house is full of gluten allergies, Trader Joes makes an insanely good gluten free chocolate chip cookie. Worth the hour drive to Ann Arbor to get them sometimes.

Subway macadamia.

Back