Jewel here by me has their bakery that makes cranberry white chocolate chip cookies that are AMAAAZING.

If we're talking "At the store in the package cookies", I love the Chewy Chips A Hoy. Could seriously eat a whole bag of those...... and of course feel super sick afterwards.

Store bought has to be Oreos. Homemade is oatmeal raisin followed by peanut butter.

I like the Chocolate Chip that GG described. However, if I am feeling somewhat decadent, I'll add Ice cream and some chocolate syrup too.

JM

I'm surprised they still make regular oreos considering I can't fathom a reason to ever buy them over double stuf. Double stuf FTW!

Chocolate Chip and there isnt a close second!

I'm surprised they still make regular oreos considering I can't fathom a reason to ever buy them over double stuf. Double stuf FTW!

i just had a conversation about this the other day, when i went on a rare grocery shopping trip and noticed they were even the same price (I got lost in the cookie aisle...)

Publix Sugar Cookies. Nothing beats them.

I'm sitting here talking to the wife and we started talking about the best cookie. Of course I'm eating double stuff at the moment and said you can't beat an Oreo. She counters with nutter butters, another good choice.

What say you?

Man I love both of those but I'll go with the gourmet chocolate chunk cookies at BI-LO grocery store, they are #unfreakinbelievable! I'll bring some to the MC.

Man I love both of those but I'll go with the gourmet chocolate chunk cookies at BI-LO grocery store, they are #unfreakinbelievable! I'll bring some to the MC.

Don't play with my emotions, those cookies better be on your person come July. Panda loves cookies!

There are too many good cookies to narrow down to a favorite. Chocolate chip, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Oreo, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Samoa, Thin Mint, Milano, why are we limiting it to just one? I just rambled off several and didn't even scratch the cookie surface.

There are too many good cookies to narrow down to a favorite. Chocolate chip, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Oreo, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Samoa, Thin Mint, Milano, why are we limiting it to just one? I just rambled off several and didn't even scratch the cookie surface.

Come in dude! Shortbread for a buoys reasons....hehe

i just had a conversation about this the other day, when i went on a rare grocery shopping trip and noticed they were even the same price (I got lost in the cookie aisle...)

I'd be inclined to purchase just the stuffing if they sold it.

Chocolate chunk or mint thins. Occasionally I enjoy the peanut butter cookies.

Store bought gotta be either El Fudge or Chips Ahoy Soft Reese's Peanut Butter cookies.

Homemade without question Peanut Butter "drop" cookies with the Hersey kiss in the middle.

My lady makes my desert dreams come true. She asked me once what kind of cookies she should make and I said oatmeal peanut butter white chocolate macadamia nut and she made it happen.

They were every bit as awesome as it sounded in my head. :thumbup:

Come in dude! Shortbread for a buoys reasons....hehe

Case in point! Totally forgot about shortbread cookies. Also, those delicious kind of shortbread ones that come in that blue Danish tin. I could destroy the entire thing.

Chocolate chip. But it can not be crunchy. Chewy please!

I too love chewy chocolate chip cookies! I could eat a dozen with out batting an eye. Subways are pretty good.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Chocolate Chunk from either Jimmy Johns or Starbucks.

Haven't had the Starbucks version, but the Jimmy Johns is very good. I'll also add the Chocolate Duet from Panera.

Halfmoon all the way!

Don't play with my emotions, those cookies better be on your person come July. Panda loves cookies!

Me too dude, I'll come packing the gluten we may need to go for an ice cream too lol.

Best cookie is homemade chocolate chip. Period.

My mom makes impossibly good sugar cookies, though. She also decorates them and does a really excellent job. They re now mainstays at birthdays, weddings, etc. We've been begging her for years to start to sell them commercially, but she always declines.

Anything with Peanut Butter & Chocolate in it. Tagalongs are one of my personal favorites.

Case in point! Totally forgot about shortbread cookies. Also, those delicious kind of shortbread ones that come in that blue Danish tin. I could destroy the entire thing.

My wife makes the BEST homemade shortbread!

JM

Back