Milkshakes - Making ice cream even better

For some reason I've craving one now!!!
http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/05/we-rank-9-best-fast-food-vanilla-milkshakes.html

20140508-292352-vanilla-milkshakes-lineup-contrast.jpg

Without In-N-Out it's not a real contest

As far as Im concerned, the Culver's Concrete Mixer is the only kind of milkshake there is.
If you dont have the pleasure of having a Culver's in your area, I feel sorry for you but heres all you need to know:

I enjoy Culvers, but i think expanding one's horizons would show how good a few others are.
I mean Ramsay's Burgr milkshake blew it out of the water...And for the most part, every other milkshake out there.

I enjoy Culvers, but i think expanding one's horizons would show how good a few others are.
I mean Ramsay's Burgr milkshake blew it out of the water...And for the most part, every other milkshake out there.

My god, that Burgr shake, that was INSANE.

Bacon Milkshake anyone!!!
Five Guys Testing Customizable Milkshakes, Includes Bacon
Five-Guys-MilkShakes.jpg

I think there needs to be a Milkshake Battle Royale of the new 5 Guys Milkshakes vs the Burger 21 milkshakes vs Ramseys BURGR milkshakes

That needs to happen

Ended up in Smashburger this week and was pleasantly surprised with how good with chocolate shake turned out - not the best I've had mind you but far better then normal chain quality - plus it came in the tin - always a plus.

Yummy!
Red Robin Is The Home Of The Bacon Caramel Bourbon Milkshake
shake.jpg

10 Oreos, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, and a little Nutella if you're bored. Blend. Easy Oreo Milkshake that's really really good.

Come winter time, throw in some sort of peppermint because why not.

10 Oreos, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, and a little Nutella if you're bored. Blend. Easy Oreo Milkshake that's really really good.

Come winter time, throw in some sort of peppermint because why not.

Another way. Grab 6 or so cheap ice cream sandwiches and blend. Cookies and cream milkshake.

Another way. Grab 6 or so cheap ice cream sandwiches and blend. Cookies and cream milkshake.

We did this when I was a kid! I thought we were the only ones :act-up: When I showed my daughter, she thought it was the coolest thing Evah!

JM

Oh man where were you like 15min ago. Haven't done that in years and that's an awesomely cheap idea

There is a little place in Orchard Park, NY(Buffalo area) called Taffy's. Its a tiny little char broiled hot dog and milkshake joint. It has some of the best milkshakes ever and they have over 130 flavors! I wish I lived 10min away again.

Just topped off a Steak and Shake Chocolate Covered Strawberry! YUM!!!

Just topped off a Steak and Shake Chocolate Covered Strawberry! YUM!!!
Funny, I just had a steak and shake smores, and half my sons birthday cake shake... This is why I'm fat.

Pulled through Portillo's on the way back to work for a Chocolate Shake...and a fry with honey mustard. Kryptonite...

Funny, I just had a steak and shake smores, and half my sons birthday cake shake... This is why I'm fat.

C'mon Ryan, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top. (I, too, am all about the bass.)

I've had the S&S s'mores. Wasn't that impressed. Love their milkshakes in general, though.

Also -- a shake shack franchise opened in Atlanta. I will need to do some recon there at some point - for science.

Back