The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a lady being an entire parking lot to a standstill and create a 7 car backup while she tried to back into a space 6 times.

Oh yeah there were like 10 empty spaces about 5O feet away.

Showing up to the course with a swing that resembles Charles Barkley or just generally playing 18 like you have never swung a club before.

Got out this afternoon for a round of golf, was talking and a bee flew in my mouth.
As I went to spit it out it stung me, in the tongue.

Yeah, getting stung in the tongue by a bee is my rant of the day!

Got out this afternoon for a round of golf, was talking and a bee flew in my mouth.

Wow man that sucks!

That is the rant of the year!

Owwwwwwwww.

Shoulder pain, icing now, same one that stopped me from playing last year.

I'm floored by how petty some adults can act at times.

I'm floored by how petty some adults can act at times.

Me too! I'm shocked at how thin some peoples skin is and how they act like babies just because they thrive on it.

Me too! I'm shocked at how thin some peoples skin is and how they act like babies just because they thrive on it.

Seems to be a common problem these days.

I feel like a zombie. The wife isn't feeling well so I've been taking the night feedings with the new born. Up at 10, midnight, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30. I'm pretty sure I could sleep for a solid 24 hours

I feel like a zombie. The wife isn't feeling well so I've been taking the night feedings with the new born. Up at 10, midnight, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30. I'm pretty sure I could sleep for a solid 24 hours

Are you guys trying to keep her on a specific schedule or just feeding her when she gets up?

Those days suck...grind through month 1 and u will be fine

Are you guys trying to keep her on a specific schedule or just feeding her when she gets up?

He's been on a pretty normal schedule lately and has been sleeping for longer periods through the night. He's still not even 3 weeks old so he is having nights where he is cluster feeding and last night was one of them

My legs have been feeling rubbery (feeling weak) lately as well as my arms. It's not lack of exercise as I walk my dog three miles a week minimum. Balance and coordination sucks too as I had to quit playing after nine holes yesterday. Not sure what the heck is going on however I will be seeing an Internist right after we move next week to have some tests run. I'm a big ole fellow who use to being strong as a bull so being weakly is out of character for me. Getting older is not the issue however I have noticed my muscle tone is down quite a bit. We will be joining a new gym asap after we move and hopefully that will fix the problem.

My legs have been feeling rubbery (feeling weak) lately as well as my arms. It's not lack of exercise as I walk my dog three miles a week minimum. Balance and coordination sucks too as I had to quit playing after nine holes yesterday. Not sure what the heck is going on however I will be seeing an Internist right after we move next week to have some tests run. I'm a big ole fellow who use to being strong as a bull so being weakly is out of character for me. Getting older is not the issue however I have noticed my muscle tone is down quite a bit. We will be joining a new gym asap after we move and hopefully that will fix the problem.

Make sure you get it checked out Ole Gray, do not take any chances with your health!

Make sure you get it checked out Ole Gray, do not take any chances with your health!

Thanks buddy. I have some symptoms of a condition I won't mention yet because hopefully it will not be an issue.

Golly, Bill. Doesn't sound like the you that I know. Get that checked out buddy. Especially worried about that balance and coordination. Did this come on suddenly?

Golly, Bill. Doesn't sound like the you that I know. Get that checked out buddy. Especially worried about that balance and coordination. Did this come on suddenly?

I've actually felt a bit off physically for the last couple of years and blamed most of the balance and coordination on my bum knee. I was hitting the gym hard for a while but never really felt like I was reaping the benefits like I did a few years back. The doctor I'm seeing is a good internist so she will figure out what the problem is.

I hope your surgery is healing up well buddy! You have a lot of golf ahead of you for this summer. :golf2:

So last night I get into my car and my low and high beams one both sides aren't working. Not fun driving with only my parking lights in the dark after it had been raining. While I'm no expert on cars, I'm pretty sure it isn't 4 dead bulbs all going out at once. Thing is, if I'm right this is the 2nd issue I've had with my brand new car I bought last summer. The windshield wipers stopped working a few months ago now the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back