Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to start a search for some less stiff shafts for my 910D2 I think.... just painful swinging it yesterday, really having to step into it to get good results. I need to find something I can use with a bit of an easier swing.
What flex do you play? I may have something laying around.

I think after Indy I might do some reconstructing to my bag. Probably gonna get rid of the 4 iron, loft up my hybrid to cover that yardage and then get a three wood.

I love my Red Bio, and I will LOVE my blue MC Bio....but....

1146RGS1_BioCellDriver_Green_toe

Gosh dangit that lime green just CALLS to me. So badass.

I love my Red Bio, and I will LOVE my blue MC Bio....but....

1146RGS1_BioCellDriver_Green_toe

Gosh dangit that lime green just CALLS to me. So badass.

Gosh dangit!! That's my new favorite expression.

Speaking of Bio cell...

I want to get a Bio Cell + and a Bio Cell pro and, with an ideal shaft for me, go head to head on LM until a winner is crowned.

My guess, is that I'd be extremely pleased.

Spent some time tooling around with the Apex and AP1 irons and the thing that surprised me the most is that I was getting the best results with both with an XP95 Reg flex shaft.
Now I'm confused.

Speaking of Bio cell...

I want to get a Bio Cell + and a Bio Cell pro and, with an ideal shaft for me, go head to head on LM until a winner is crowned.

My guess, is that I'd be extremely pleased.

After that Tech Video, I'm going to have to give the Bio's serious consideration as well.

Spent some time tooling around with the Apex and AP1 irons and the thing that surprised me the most is that I was getting the best results with both with an XP95 Reg flex shaft.
Now I'm confused.

Embrace the reg

Speedblades. Metal x7

Now I'm confused.

I'm playing R XP95's, and I scrapped my intentions of changing them out. By SS standards I should be between S and X, but its all about maximizing ball flight and that can't always be done by simply relying on the "proper" flex alone.

And nope, the weaker flex has NOT increased my misses. Swings do that way more than flex does.

seemore putter.. small mallet style currently has my eye

What flex do you play? I may have something laying around.

Playing a Project X 7-C3 right now, looking to go softer. Have an Ahina sitting here in Stiff, but I never really warmed to it at all.

Looking for a reg flex? Or a softer tip stiff flex?

Looking for a reg flex? Or a softer tip stiff flex?

Either or really. My swing just isn't there, and I want to get back to taking a smoother swing again. I am a lower swing speed, average around 94 - 96, topping out about a 98. I keep thinking I am leaving yardage in my pocket using the S flex with my swing. Want to try and see if I can find some of it, and put it to use.

I need to start looking at r or r+...even though I'm sure I'm "right on the boarder" between reg and stiff

I know I shouldn't be "put off" by it, but yesteday I get to the range setup the SC100 and my driver numbers are just stupid short. Like hitting my 4i farther. Topping out yesterday at 97, with a carry in the low 200's and I question everything about my swing.

Guys from work show up, no real technique, all arms, Boom guy is hitting 100mph swing speed with no warm up. My jaw just drops. I shouldn't care, when at the end of the round I shoot a 41, and he shoots a 49, but I keep thinking I am at so much of a disadvantage with my driver distance.

I hit the xp 95 reg and the stiff and the only difference I saw was more distance, higher flight, softer landing with the Reg.
Yes please.

I know I shouldn't be "put off" by it, but yesteday I get to the range setup the SC100 and my driver numbers are just stupid short. Like hitting my 4i farther. Topping out yesterday at 97, with a carry in the low 200's and I question everything about my swing.

Guys from work show up, no real technique, all arms, Boom guy is hitting 100mph swing speed with no warm up. My jaw just drops. I shouldn't care, when at the end of the round I shoot a 41, and he shoots a 49, but I keep thinking I am at so much of a disadvantage with my driver distance.

Sometimes the harder they swing the further right it slices

An Odyssey Tank versa #1 putter. Father's Day is coming soon! Hehe

Need a new gps as my xgc finally crapped out. Can't decide ifi wanta watch or a hand held.

5 hybrid.

Hmmmmm, An Ilima 61, and Kai'li 65 in stiff for possibly 99 for the pair on the Bay.... so tempting.

Rocketbladez Tour. Seeing them go on the bay for 325ish.

Decided that the shafts I have in my CB3's aren't right for me, and have been looking at shafts to replace them. But starting to think about just buying something else with a proper shaft in it and then sell my current set.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back