2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

You volunteers are freaking amazing. Giving up your time to help bring this event to the world and helping ensure this event goes off without a hitch. I truly can't wait to meet you all and fist bump/bro hug/buy you drinks to really show how much your support of this event and this community mean to me. Also, I don't really have a good side, so please film me from a distance so it doesn't scare the children. Thanks!

I'm so honored to share this experience with all of you. I can't wait to meet every single one of you and shake your hand.

Way to jump in Kevin!

Like the others have said I'm just going to do whatever is asked and do it 100%. Have fun while I'm doing it and come away with friendships that will last a lifetime.

So just like Kevin, someone had to drop out and I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Of course I said YES!! I can't wait to do whatever is asked of me to support the 2014 Morgan Cup. Thank you to JB and GG for this great opportunity to serve THP and this community that I have grown to love and take as family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just like Kevin, someone had to drop out and I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Of course I said YES!! I can't wait to do whatever is asked of me to support the 2014 Morgan Cup. Thank you to JB and GG for this great opportunity to serve THP and this community that I have grown to love and take as family.

YESSSSS...couldn't work out for a better dude

Nice dude! Be sure to hop into the practice round thread when you know your travel plans!

Congrats!!

2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Atta boy! Glad you will be there dude.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear one had to drop out, but it will be nice to meet you, KnightLight!

Atta boy! Glad you will be there dude.

That was the plan. I spoke to Freddie yesterday and all should be good. I'll ride with the luggage if I need too. :). I'm so excited!!

You will do a great job Knight so enjoy the show and all that comes with it. :thumb:

That was the plan. I spoke to Freddie yesterday and all should be good. I'll ride with the luggage if I need too. :). I'm so excited!!

LOL!!

Awesome news man! look forward to meeting you!

You'll be awesome Chris! Fantastic!

Yes yes yes, I love this so much. Welcome my friend!

Congrats dude!! Will be awesome to meet you and run around to capture all the amazingness that is the Morgan Cup with you as well.

Congrats on a big week. Picked for team Goryl in #TheGuantlet and now in as a volunteer at #THPMC. Good stuff.

Congrats Chris. Looking forward to meeting you!

JM

Congrats Chris! Glad you're going to be in Myrtle with us. Great news!

Congrats Chris! Glad you will be there and I can't wait to get to MB!!!

Congrats on the call up KLP. Looking forward to meeting, and working with, you over that week. Now it looks like you have some extra round pondering to do!

Back