What are you watching (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC PPV

I wish we could be friends again.

John Wayne is the best. I just watched Rio Bravo.
Rio Bravo is my favorite. Well, that and Liberty Valance of course.

Dean Martin is amazing in that movie.

Better than Robert Mitchum in El Dorado. But I do like James Caan in that one better than Rickie Nelson in Rio Lobo.

But, they may be the same movie essentially, I still watch them both whenever they're on. Remind me of my grandpa.

Better than Robert Mitchum in El Dorado. But I do like James Caan in that one better than Rickie Nelson in Rio Lobo.

But, they may be the same movie essentially, I still watch them both whenever they're on. Remind me of my grandpa.

You ever seen the documentary about them filming all those movies in the desert while they were testing nukes only miles away? Crazy stuff.

You ever seen the documentary about them filming all those movies in the desert while they were testing nukes only miles away? Crazy stuff.

I don't think so, I think I need to though

I don't think so, I think I need to though

Yah more than 75% of the people who were making all those early movies in the late 30's and early 40's ended up with cancer or something ridiculous like that.

Game of Thrones

Morning Drive

The Men Who Built America

Catching up on Game of Thrones

Watching my eaynmorning recording of the BMW. McIlroy's eagle putt hung out on the lip for about 5-8 seconds before dropping.

I'm watching the BMW TGC broadcast.

It really is. I can't stop watching

I miss the days of History channel making these types of things every couple months. H2 is good but the history channel in general has gone downhill severely. Another network of reality TV.

I miss the days of History channel making these types of things every couple months. H2 is good but the history channel in general has gone downhill severely. Another network of reality TV.

For sure. America: the story of us was a great one too

For sure. America: the story of us was a great one too

I have the World Wars on DVR at home can't wait to watch them when I get back.

I also watch the Revolutionary War marathon they have every Independence day.

I have the World Wars on DVR at home can't wait to watch them when I get back.

I also watch the Revolutionary War marathon they have every Independence day.

Just started channel surfing. Glory is on AMC. I may not leave my couch today

Just started channel surfing. Glory is on AMC. I may not leave my couch today

Another great movie. If you like Civil War movies Gettysburg is a great watch and very accurate. Gods and Generals was the prequel but it was pretty poor. It was supposed to be a trilogy but G&G did so bad they didn't make the third sadly.

Golf Central

Indy 500...no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back