Internet Golfer - The Story By Jason Finley

We need a #OutingApproved tee shirt made

I had a mock made up 4 years ago of that shirt. Didn't jump on it for some reason. Then I lost the design and have not found another one I liked enough to get done.

Perhaps we can give that out at the 2015 Outing?

You two are funny...But still no outing coming back. :D

Well done Finley! Almost makes me want to start making up a bunch of crap just to earn one of those cool shirts. I will see what I can come up with after I card a 63 today...lol

Somebody needs to give Finley something useful to do....that desk is way too empty

How about he fetches all of us so called internet golfers a cup of tea while we work on our game

Bahahahaha this is too funny. Yes, I will rock the heck out of that shirt, just like my avatar. Finley just always goes for the kill, and I like that.

I love the shirt and would proudly wear it while taking down the #whocrew at Grandaddy Dos.

I do love their enthusiasm tho

They need to have a new show on the Callaway website. Running opposite Chad's Tiny Studio they need Finley's Giant Desk.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Too funny. Going to be so fun to see the Zoo Crew go get beat by a bunch of internet golfers. #basementdwellers

That was awesome. Haha! Always fun to read and hear about the relationships major brands have made with the common/not so common folk :)

I like ole Finley. He's slicker than a hawg in a fresh mud hole. :pig: I'm glad I'm NOT an internet golfer because I'm the Tower of Power and the Man of the Hour. I whup Cally Zoo Crewers, like my momma whupped me for stealing cat head biscuits on Sunday mornings. I'll never get one of those T - Shirts because I'm the real deal. :bomb:

What if I was a Internet sandbagged golfer?

I struggle to break 120 and barely get passed the forward tips

You'd be one of a kind :)

Man, #zoocrew is just bring the heat and digging their nails in deep lately.

I believe Internet sandbaggers are real. I have seen some preposterously high scores claimed on this site, followed by critiques on the equipment used.

Man, #zoocrew is just bring the heat and digging their nails in deep lately.

Think they feel threatened and are just using their words to hide their fear of what THP can unleash?

I believe Internet sandbaggers are real. I have seen some preposterously high scores claimed on this site, followed by critiques on the equipment used.

My last round was a 97, but you know I could really feel the 3.7* of torque in the driver shaft. I think I'll search ebay for a Speeder and tighten my dispersion.

My last round was a 97, but you know I could really feel the 3.7* of torque in the driver shaft. I think I'll search ebay for a Speeder and tighten my dispersion.

Didn't you add some hot melt and bumped the swing weight from D2 to D4? That should really make a difference

Add 30 strokes and "I really thought the turf interaction on the short irons left a lot to be desired when trying to work the ball."

This is awesome.

To pile on. Yesterday the sole reason I shot a 94 was my fade was 30 yards instead of 3. Must have been the ball spinning too much.

What a great video. Finley has been killing it with some of these videos.

Just got around to watching this video. Findley is really is a pretty strong trash talker. Loved it.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

Quit talking about me. :D

Somebody needs to give Finley something useful to do....that desk is way too empty

How about he fetches all of us so called internet golfers a cup of tea while we work on our game

Trust me, there is plenty to do. Cleaned off knowing who would be looking at every detail on my desk.

Tea? I will get you a Diet Mtn. Dew every morning when I get mine.

Trust me, there is plenty to do. Cleaned off knowing who would be looking at every detail on my desk.

Tea? I will get you a Diet Mtn. Dew every morning when I get mine.

I figured you for a Diet kind of guy....

I like ole Finley. He's slicker than a hawg in a fresh mud hole. :pig: I'm glad I'm NOT an internet golfer because I'm the Tower of Power and the Man of the Hour. I whup Cally Zoo Crewers, like my momma whupped me for stealing cat head biscuits on Sunday mornings. I'll never get one of those T - Shirts because I'm the real deal. :bomb:

Anyone who wins a hole in a competition after Driver on a Par 3 earns one in my book.

Then you better not be on my team!

Back