The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night I get into my car and my low and high beams one both sides aren't working. Not fun driving with only my parking lights in the dark after it had been raining. While I'm no expert on cars, I'm pretty sure it isn't 4 dead bulbs all going out at once. Thing is, if I'm right this is the 2nd issue I've had with my brand new car I bought last summer. The windshield wipers stopped working a few months ago now the lights.

What type of car?

Weird. Not aware of any common issues.

Sorry couldn't help. Good news is it will be covered under warranty but a waste of time for sure.

Thanks Jrod. I've tried googling it but didn't find anyone with the issue either.

Playing 18 is incredibly painful...idk how I am supposed to play 36 in one day and still shoot a good score. :( really depressed about all of this stuff now.

Playing 18 is incredibly painful...idk how I am supposed to play 36 in one day and still shoot a good score. :( really depressed about all of this stuff now.

Sorry, buddy. Wrist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, buddy. Wrist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. It gave out in the tournament on the 7th hole. Been resting it all week but just don't know what to do anymore.

I have been there quite recently. I haven't played much lately because of it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I have been there quite recently. I haven't played much lately because of it.

It is rough man. I just don't get it. Things were fine a bit ago and now all of a sudden it keeps locking up or popping out of place.

I have a much more timid swing now. Hurting the wrist impacts everything. No fun, man.

I have a much more timid swing now. Hurting the wrist impacts everything. No fun, man.

but you played quite well with it

but you played quite well with it

One of the rounds. But don't think I haven't considered keeping that little lazy swing from LIITA if it yields better scores.

Melissa just was told her family is gonna put down her dog of 14yrs on Tuesday. His health is deteriorating fast and he's in pain. It's the right thing to do but needless to say she's pretty upset now and will be all this week. Sucks.

Melissa just was told her family is gonna put down her dog of 14yrs on Tuesday. His health is deteriorating fast and he's in pain. It's the right thing to do but needless to say she's pretty upset now and will be all this week. Sucks.

This really sucks buddy. I had to take KellyBo's last dog to have it put down a few years back. Hardest thing in the world to do as I had grown attached to Missy after Kelly and I got married. Her dog was well up into age and suffering in many ways. She was looking up at me with those big brown eyes and I was balling like a baby at the vets office.

My legs have been feeling rubbery (feeling weak) lately as well as my arms. It's not lack of exercise as I walk my dog three miles a week minimum. Balance and coordination sucks too as I had to quit playing after nine holes yesterday. Not sure what the heck is going on however I will be seeing an Internist right after we move next week to have some tests run. I'm a big ole fellow who use to being strong as a bull so being weakly is out of character for me. Getting older is not the issue however I have noticed my muscle tone is down quite a bit. We will be joining a new gym asap after we move and hopefully that will fix the problem.
Very wise move, you know you are in my prayers buddy. Keep us posted.

This really sucks buddy. I had to take KellyBo's last dog to have it put down a few years back. Hardest thing in the world to do as I had grown attached to Missy after Kelly and I got married. Her dog was well up into age and suffering in many ways. She was looking up at me with those big brown eyes and I was balling like a baby at the vets office.

It does man. You know they're in pain but they're hanging on just for the owner. We'll give him a good meal and let him do all the things he wasn't supposed to

Cracked the screen on my IPad today. Almost made me sick to my stomach.

Have an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow to see whst can be done.

What a stupid I am

I'm bored out of my fricking mind right now at work and I don't go home till Tuesday morning

Living at a condo on the lake during the holidays. Absolutely nowhere to park. Trying to not be all 'get off my lawn' about it, but damn.

I'm bored out of my fricking mind right now at work and I don't go home till Tuesday morning

That's brutal dude...u off for a while after that?

That's brutal dude...u off for a while after that?

I'm off Tuesday and then going to memorial on Wednesday and back to work on Thursday with possibly more OT on Friday.

When I get off work Tuesday it will be 2 24hr shifts of OT plus 2.5 more hours since last Monday morning. Yep that right I've had less than 48 hrs off since last Monday morning when I came to work.

I'm off Tuesday and then going to memorial on Wednesday and back to work on Thursday with possibly more OT on Friday.

When I get off work Tuesday it will be 2 24hr shifts of OT plus 2.5 more hours since last Monday morning. Yep that right I've had less than 48 hrs off since last Monday morning when I came to work.

Hey bettwr than being on furlough like this time last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back