Status
Not open for further replies.
El Oso Blanco with his 2nd Hr of the game. This time a 2 run bomb. Braves up 3-0

El Oso Blanco with his 2nd Hr of the game. This time a 2 run bomb. Braves up 3-0

Just tuned in from the golf play off and missed it. They'll show a replay between innings.

I thought the Rays were a mess until they stepped in a pile of Red Sox. Yikes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

J-Up goes deep. 5-0 Bravos

Love when the Braves play the Rockies! I've seen parts of every game so far. Today's has been awesome!

Boom! 7-0

Great series win against the Rockies. Bats are heating up. Boston comes to town tomorrow.

Red Sox are all mad because Escobar stole a base up 5 runs? What's the problem?

Gomes will get fined and/or suspended for being an idiot and starting a fight. Ross will get nothing, Escobar will get a fastball in the ace next time they meet.

Gomes will get fined and/or suspended for being an idiot and starting a fight. Ross will get nothing, Escobar will get a fastball in the ace next time they meet.

Wont surprise me, the Sox seem to get their panties in a bunch frequently. Had an opposing player '' pimped'' a Homer the way Gomes did they would have beamed him for that too.

I think it's hilarious. The Sox think you shouldn't steal with a 5 run lead. Did they forget the 5 run lead they has last night before the Rays came back and beat them?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Gotta love the Dodger's no-no today.

I wish I had been able to see that game last night...I was 2 hours outside Atlanta and it was blacked out on Dish!?! I did get multiple text updates on the drive home though and it sounded like a fun game to watch.

Hope we can keep the Sox on their slide.....and I want one of the hats the Braves will be wearing today...

Gotta love baseball. Guy in the background of this video is just trying to be nice and share his discovery with his wife/girlfriend/friend:

https://t.co/zyii2qURDp

Sorry not sure how to embed video from Vine.

MLB 2014

Jose Altuve is short
upenagu2.jpg

Replay failed there.

Does Jon Lester always complain this much on the mound? So dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back