What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a J40 445 Driver off the bay.... I have been reading too many good things about it and have been pondering it for way too long... No I will need to unload a driver or two!!!

Wife is gonna kill me :)

Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW with KBS Tour Stiff.

Been looking for shaft replacements in my CB3's and decided that i didn't want to spend 200+ buying and paying to put shafts in them. So I've been trying to snipe a new set off the bay.

$312 brand new, I'm stoked.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Try to get the gap wedge. It's awesome.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Try to get the gap wedge. It's awesome.

It's on the list - may survive without it until the winter or my next large commission payout so I can justify it to my wife.

Used my 20$ gift certificate I got for winning a putting contest in the PGA superstore today to buy a new club glove towel and mini towel.

PS I used a Scotty Cameron Select Newport LOL.

Used my 20$ gift certificate I got for winning a putting contest in the PGA superstore today to buy a new club glove towel and mini towel.

PS I used a Scotty Cameron Select Newport LOL.

I take it they didn't have the new #7 available yet?

I had a truly golf equipment buying frenzy. What started out , innocently enough, as an ebay search for golf stuff, ended up being a compulsive wallet-flattening experience.

The good news is I bought a sweet set of 5-pw bridgestone j-40 irons. I am pretty fired up about that.

That is when things went south quickly. I saw a Bettinardi Queen B 5 on ebay about to end the bidding. I rapidly bid way more than I needed to spend and won the bid! I did not need another putter. My SC was fine.

To add more injury, there was a walking bag I picked up too. I can't walk (arthritis)!

What a day. And yes: my name is Kent, and I am an Ebay-aholic.

Wife is gonna kill me :)

Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW with KBS Tour Stiff.

Been looking for shaft replacements in my CB3's and decided that i didn't want to spend 200+ buying and paying to put shafts in them. So I've been trying to snipe a new set off the bay.

$312 brand new, I'm stoked.

I would never advocate lying; but don't all golf clubs look alike? Silence is golden.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

More 2012 Bridgestone B330's at a different Academy Sports for 14.98/dzn. Should be
set for awhile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday - a John Letters all weather glove from the starter at the course - after forgetting to pick up the gloves I'd taken in the house to dry after my trip away.
Today - two Callaway Weather Spann gloves from the range - after forgetting to pick up the gloves I'd taken in the house to dry after my trip away and game yesterday!!

Tool :D

Both performed rather well which is good news as I'm super fussy about gloves.

A dozen of the special edition "Made in the USA" e6.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

Callaway apex pro's. I cannot wait until they arrive

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it, but a got a free TM SLDR S cap for demoing the S. Hard to beat that.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

2014 Sun Mountain Four5 Bag.

uzeza7y2.jpg

Orange on there? I'm so surprised. :alien:

Bio Cell driver, $100 off at Golf Galaxy.

Became an expensive day for me. 9i snapped on fourth hole (hit a great shot, thought my club felt light, heard a soft wizzing sound, saw a second object flying away into the distance, realized it was my club head).

so, went for a custom fitting with my course pro. Learned my shafts were too weak for me.

So now I own: AP2 with KBS Tour S shafts (4-PW), SLDR White driver, SLDR mini driver, 52*, 56*, 60* vokey wedges. Trying to decide on what type of hybrid to get (probably 5 metal).

Got a box of the limited edition American flag e6. A package of gripes after reading the do you clean your grips thread and a black and blue microfiber towel

Went into golf galaxy to pick up a shaft extension... ended up walking out with something unexpected. Pics when i get home...

I blame Miller Time!!!

Polara balls for giggles, and some more eterni-tees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My SLDR broke (telling myself it's cause I swing too hard :laughing: yeah right) so, the rep said if I could wait for a week or two, they'll give me a white head if I wanted it instead of the normal grey. Not really a buy, but a new-ish club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back