Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for the bb 3w. By far the longest 3w i have ever gamed. There have definitely been times where i have wondered about having a driver in the bag at all. Hence i have skipped the pondering and took the x2hot 2deep and 13.5 pro 3w straight to what dis you buy thread

Mine has been in the "to sell" pile for a few weeks, but I gave it a run during 9 holes this morning. Sneaky long. Think I like the Masters color scheme a little better, but the Dicks/Golf Galaxy green scheme is pretty nice.

If you decide to finally move it, let me know.

I need more lime in my life. It matches my blood. :alien:

BB3w is the talk right now. And a hell of a price on eBay. Anywhere around $170 shipped brand new. Doesn't get much better than that

BB3w is the talk right now. And a hell of a price on eBay. Anywhere around $170 shipped brand new. Doesn't get much better than that

How much less for used?

How much less for used?

Tough to tell. Most are still up for auction with a couple days left and they're around $100 now with some bids. Can't imagine any less than $140

It's the talk for real. It's long, accurate, and so easy to hit off the deck.

Hard to go wrong with the Bertha. I'd try and hit as many variations of the stock version as you can because the factory shaft seems to be hit or miss.

Yeah, I can't afford that though. So, I'll be looking for one of their older clubs. Need something to replace the R11, and I just can't seem to agree with the Cobra, so feel it's best I go another direction.

Time for my daily lime green Bio Cell driver/fairway ponder.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time.

I just want a Bio Cell. No preference on color, but I just need one.

Thank you for your time.

Pretty sure I have a fairway wood brother.
Come and get it...hehe

Pretty sure I have a fairway wood brother.
Come and get it...hehe

Dude, its summer and I have SW points. Watch it or I'll be calling you from the airport one day.

No bluffing here.

[QU OTE=Jman;3054150]Dude, its summer and I have SW points. Watch it or I'll be calling you from the airport one day.

No bluffing here.[/QUOTE]
Double dog dare ya.

Dude, its summer and I have SW points. Watch it or I'll be calling you from the airport one day.

No bluffing here.

I dont bluff. :D
Got hybrids to match too.

I dont bluff. :D
Got hybrids to match too.

Maybe we should offer him golf with THPers in sunny Florida as well?

It's the talk for real. It's long, accurate, and so easy to hit off the deck.

When I hit it 260 off the deck you know it's a hit club. A smith compact swing and this thing just goes and goes

with all the problems I have with my driver, I am thinking about replacing it by a SLDR minidriver... I might go and try them this week.

All,

I am looking for recommendations on an adjustable five wood. Just can't seem to get my current clubs right. I have gone through a Mashie 5 wood and a Custom XL 5 wood with limited success. Any suggestions from the throng?

All,

I am looking for recommendations on an adjustable five wood. Just can't seem to get my current clubs right. I have gone through a Mashie 5 wood and a Custom XL 5 wood with limited success. Any suggestions from the throng?

What are you missing?

All,

Cobra BioCell
Callaway Big Bertha
Heck, quite a few more too.

Is there a reason that the others are struggling and you believe adjustability will assist?

When I got rid of my SQ Dymo driver, I gave away the UST PROFORCE AXIVcore shaft that was in it. Only now do I realize how much I enjoyed that shaft. No recollection what weight it was, and remember nothing of it other than being Stiff.....

Man I wish I hadn't given that shaft away.

When I got rid of my SQ Dymo driver, I gave away the UST PROFORCE AXIVcore shaft that was in it. Only now do I realize how much I enjoyed that shaft. No recollection what weight it was, and remember nothing of it other than being Stiff.....

Man I wish I hadn't given that shaft away.

Cant you find one on ebay? Was it the stock shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back