The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

I don't plan on losing one ball!

Sometimes my plans pan out, sometimes not...

Good plan. It will fail. I lost balls on the Fort yesterday and we knew where they were.

Good plan. It will fail. I lost balls on the Fort yesterday and we knew where they were.

Sounds like The Fort is gonna be a good test. Layout was fun, though, I assume?

It was great. I liked the holes where you can use the terrain to get in position. This Kentucky Bluegrass or whatever it is will eat up a ball.

It was great. I liked the holes where you can use the terrain to get in position. This Kentucky Bluegrass or whatever it is will eat up a ball.

Love playing on KY Bluegrass! Reminds me of the courses my grandpa and I used to play in Kentucky.

I lucked out with most of mine as they didn't seem to go to the bottom. Maybe because it was still soggy when I played it. How firm were fairways and greens?

Tapatalk got me!

I can't wait to play the courses this weekend!

I lucked out with most of mine as they didn't seem to go to the bottom. Maybe because it was still soggy when I played it. How firm were fairways and greens?

Fairways were firming up really nice but greens were still a little slow. I think they are going to be faster by the end of the week.

With a heavy heart I'm out of the Friday purgatory round. My grandmother passed yesterday and everything is scheduled for Thursday and Friday of this week. So I have been pondering canceling the whole weekend but I've decided I will need it for myself. So after everything is over Friday I will be making the 3 hour drive home and then the 4 hour trip to indy to arrive sometime Friday night. No clue at an eta but whenever I get there I get there.

With a heavy heart I'm out of the Friday purgatory round. My grandmother passed yesterday and everything is scheduled for Thursday and Friday of this week. So I have been pondering canceling the whole weekend but I've decided I will need it for myself. So after everything is over Friday I will be making the 3 hour drive home and then the 4 hour trip to indy to arrive sometime Friday night. No clue at an eta but whenever I get there I get there.

I am very sorry to hear that! My condolences!

We will keep the spot in our hotel room open and the beer cold for you

Ty, so sorry to hear that. Truly.

Sorry for your loss Ty.

Ty - so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Ty, I'm truly sorry for your loss man. You and your family are in my T&Ps.

Ty,
I am so sorry for your loss bud.
Take care of family, the event will be here for ya, and hopefully a bit of an escape, if only for a short while.

Sorry for your loss Ty. May she rest in peace.

Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayer's for you and your family..

Sorry to hear that, Ty. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers this week.

Sorry to hear about your loss Ty.

So when is everyone expecting to get in on Friday and is everyone just going straight to the course??

So when is everyone expecting to get in on Friday and is everyone just going straight to the course??

I've seen 11 am for a bite to eat then to the course or noonish straight to the course.

I've seen 11 am for a bite to eat then to the course or noonish straight to the course.

Where's the bite to eat at 11?

Hang in there buddy, I'll be thinking about you.

I'm actually in the same boat, expect for Sunday, I sent Mike a PM, but wanted to post in here just to let you all know ahead of time.

My aunt died today and I'll be missing the ceremony on Wednesday while I'm already on the road, but will be needed at some things on Sunday night, so I'm gonna have to bow out of the Sunday round, I hate to do it, such an amazing course, and another chance to play with my THP brethren, but family calls.

Mike like I mentioned, I'm sorry it's last minute, you've done an amazing job on all this!

Back