Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apex, or Altitudes. Or Aerotech Steelfibers. 36 holes this weekend confirmed the missing piece to a dramatic shedding of strokes is a change in irons to something lighter.

Alts. All day Alts.

Cant you find one on ebay? Was it the stock shaft?

I can't even remember if it was stock or not. I think it was, but I also don't want to just shell out for something that I think might have been what I liked before.

I have to agree on the Altitudes. 9 holes with mine and I already love them so much. There wasn't even a "getting to know you" period... it was like I have had them forever.

Agree with you guys. My 4 and 5 were reliable and lots of fun this weekend. It felt very good swinging them.

If you decide to finally move it, let me know.

I need more lime in my life. It matches my blood. :alien:

I'll have mine at Indy.

I have a few sets in my possession that I can tinker and play around with . Was always pondering what would happen if I had the same shaft length for all my clubs ? SAw a guy playing in the NCAA golf championship that had all same length clubs . Would be fun to experiment .. And fun to see what length shaft to use .. I'm thinking 6 iron

I have a few sets in my possession that I can tinker and play around with . Was always pondering what would happen if I had the same shaft length for all my clubs ? SAw a guy playing in the NCAA golf championship that had all same length clubs . Would be fun to experiment .. And fun to see what length shaft to use .. I'm thinking 6 iron

Heres a thread about the 1 iron system, which is what sounds like you're pondering. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...length-golf-clubs-Known-as-1-Iron-Club-System

Pondering a Callaway x2Hot 3 Deep...

Last edited:
I just want a Ping i20 lob wedge. Some dope at the course found mine and didnt return it...

Im pondering a X2 Hot 5 Deep wood, but it will have to stay a ponder until I can find a used one or I get the funds to make the purchase! haha!

Aw man that sucks Sanzabar! May the culprit hit all bad shots and someone runs over his foot with a golfcart!

I am hoping he shanks everything possible with it and returns it. HAHA!

I just want a Ping i20 lob wedge. Some dope at the course found mine and didnt return it...

That's some crap man! I know how much you like that club... Hope it turns up.

Its getting close to regrip time... like my Niions but thinking UTx or CP2

Its getting close to regrip time... like my Niions but thinking UTx or CP2

crap, that reminds me I need to try my hand at regripping with my apex

Tank Cruiser 38", haven't decided on head shape yet.

Need to find a fairway wood to use solely off the tee. I am thinking 5deep or the SLDR Mini in 16*. I just don't know how either stock shaft will work for me. The SLDR Mini TP will let me upgrade to the Black Tie for no charge. Just need something accurate that I can poke 250-260...

Laser range finder - Leupold gx 3i2. Searching for under $399.

Laser range finder - Leupold gx 3i2. Searching for under $399.

And THP is giving away the best out there right now.

In terms of lateral forgiveness...

Amp Cell or Adams XTD???

In terms of lateral forgiveness...

Amp Cell or Adams XTD???

XTD, still upset to this day that I traded one for a RBZ stage 2 hybrid. The XTD matched my 3 wood pound for pound, with more forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back