The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Groups look like fun.

Well done, Mike. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Am I missing something? Did he post the groups already? Thought he wasn't going to till tomorrow?

Yes he just did, it's on the first page of this thread.
Am I missing something? Did he post the groups already? Thought he wasn't going to till tomorrow?

Thanks Mike for doing this!!! Got some great partners on Saturday and Sunday, can't wait to meet you all and play some great golf.

Definitely not Tapatalk friendly

O'Carroll, Coers, and David Winchell on Friday. GregDan, Amart, and Golf3rguy on Sunday. I'll get a lot of chances to see good golf played up close!

Hope this helps you guys on the phone.
6yvy2eje.jpg

Cool, thanks again Mike!

Sweet!! Ken, Dave, and Rob!! Ken and I have been talking about playing together since Atlanta last year so this makes me very happy. What a great group this will be!

Thanks for putting the groups together Mike!

Good stuff Mike! Thanks for putting this together.

Yeah, it's going to get pretty intense on Sunday. Matchplay for signed dollars.

MikeyD, you're with me. Let's show these characters what it's like to golf with hair.

MikeyD, you're with me. Let's show these characters what it's like to golf with hair.

Hahahahaha.

Haha..Im more of a hair-ish kinda guy

Holy awesome groups I'm in

O'Carroll, Coers, and David Winchell on Friday. GregDan, Amart, and Golf3rguy on Sunday. I'll get a lot of chances to see good golf played up close!
Seriously. Dave's swing is a thing of beauty. Amart is no slouch either!

Team Sunscreen is taking the signed dollars.

Mike. What time do you think group 3's tee time is for Friday?

Cj, jman, toad and i will be on dan and mikes butts all day!!!

Ok. I should make it in time as long as traffic is decent. If I am late I can just skip the first couple of holes and meet up with my group

Ok. I should make it in time as long as traffic is decent. If I am late I can just skip the first couple of holes and meet up with my group

If it doesn't look good post here I'm sure the guys can move groups around for ya last minute

Back